Pages:
Author

Topic: No, India has NOT banned cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Until now India still trades cryptocurency and is not yet authorized to ban it, there is now a very wide spread of issues that corner crytocurency not only in the country of India but in some other countries too, maybe it is an issue from people to get their own profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
These are just part of the market manipulations that you should be immune of,because it is part of the game! never let anyone or any FUD distract you instead look for some facts,if you didn find one surely it is FUD.I do loved to see india to get ban because most of the scammers are coming from india,second to the russia which is where most scammy ICOs are created.
I believe if it is only for FUD, and I also believe if the problem of cryptocurrency restrictions in indian can be an issue for the increase or decrease in price. so i also see if this is an issue game to make the price of cryptocurrency unstable.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
These are just part of the market manipulations that you should be immune of,because it is part of the game! never let anyone or any FUD distract you instead look for some facts,if you didn find one surely it is FUD.I do loved to see india to get ban because most of the scammers are coming from india,second to the russia which is where most scammy ICOs are created.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
"Reserve Bank of India issued a press release on Thursday that had a directive for withdrawing support to virtual currency businesses. The news sent a frenzy across the Indian cryptocurrency community and everyone could only talk about how India’s central bank has ‘banned’ cryptocurrencies. A massive wave of FUD followed in the market driving down the prices of cryptocurrencies in India significantly. But, did RBI just in fact ban cryptocurrencies?

RBI is a banking regulatory body and controls the monetary policies of India, but it is not a legislative body. It can set directive regulations for the bodies that come under its defined authority, but cannot control or penalize other businesses or individuals.

A law to ban the use or trade of cryptocurrencies in India has to come from either the elected governments (whether central or state) or the judiciary (Supreme Court of India or the State High Courts)."

I thought this was good news because of the recent FUD, despite everything.

Thoughts?

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/04/06/no-india-not-just-banned-virtual-currencies
Pages:
Jump to: