Pages:
Author

Topic: No Joke - Elon is now "Technoking" & CFO is "Master of Coin" - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
looks like we've discussed it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elon-musk-and-zach-kirkhorn-to-be-known-with-new-titles-5324134...
it looks like the news about this will last for the next few days 'lol'. I personally don't think the title 'master of coin' deserves to be pinned on Zach Kirkhorn.

You are right I dropped that after reading the story but by the way. I don't think Elon musk will allow that to go away within few days if he has such title. I believe he is going to ride on that a create more hype for himself and either doge or bitcoin. He might make a related tweet that will push the price.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
looks like we've discussed it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elon-musk-and-zach-kirkhorn-to-be-known-with-new-titles-5324134...
it looks like the news about this will last for the next few days 'lol'. I personally don't think the title 'master of coin' deserves to be pinned on Zach Kirkhorn.

Oh sorry, I did not drop by the  BTC discussion section so thanks for pointing out. Anyway, there is a point on having this on the economy section, since this prank looks more of an statement towards the Wallstreet suits than to bitcoin itself.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
 I did not think that Elon Musk, with his tweets on social networks, violates the instructions of cryptocurrency regulators, in particular the SEC. However, the investor who filed a lawsuit against Elon Musk for his indiscriminate statements, on 150 pages of his lawsuit in court, writes that Musk nevertheless violated the SEC's orders. Let's hope this lawsuit doesn't hurt Musk. Still, Musk raised people's interest in cryptocurrency, and the price of it, quite well. Elon Musk with humor and knows how to joke, let him have fun while.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
It is all due to the influence and popularity he is having even before his engagement with cryptos. Not everyone are aware that there will be huge names to move towards crypto investment which is also the reason I think, his tweets are getting that much of attention from the audiences, as well as interpretations. Decisions of many investors are being affected probably because they are comparing or relying to the actions of "bigger investors". But given that there's no certainty regarding the price movement, investment decisions should be reliant to the investor alone and not by other people. We are all guessing what will happen next. Also, we do have different amount of tolerance and capital in crypto investment.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
As published by BBC, Elon Musk know for his mental and twitterial stability (wink wink), has now decided to crown himself under the title of "Technoking of Tesla". His chief financial officer will now be the "Master of the Coin", just like in GoT.

This would be absolutely normal if they were playing a role game, however this is actually a SEC (Securities and Exchange Commision) filling, so him founding a new dynasty is official. If you are wondering WTF is this about, so is a Tesla investor that has sued Elon for "erratic and unlawful tweets". He is just probably investing in the wrong company anyway.

This guy now holds a decent bag of bitcoin so my take is that these news, and what can be inferred insofar his brain functions, means even more volatility. But don't worry, volatility and inflation are both good... or so they say.

Elon, immersed into his new role? Let the memes games begin.
Pages:
Jump to: