Pages:
Author

Topic: No late commer in cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 23
July 15, 2021, 01:51:46 AM
Crypto industry has vast opportunity awaiting newer investors and still many opportunities for old investors alike any time you decide to join the train there are bunch of profit awaiting you the only task involved now is research because different shit coin has emerged and a lot would not do well so it's wiser to do proper research before investing
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10504
July 14, 2021, 10:58:14 PM
If you think some coins are so expensive, buy the inexpensive ones. No one knows the pregnancy that carries a king.
Thanks!
You should talk to some of the newcomers who got in back in 2017, they too were saying the same thing as you "buy shitcoins, they may go higher than bitcoin". Now most of them are gone because they lost all of their money when those shitcoins that were promising them riches went down 95%.

The fact is that if a coin already exists we know if it is a good coin or a shitcoin. So far out of tens of thousands of cryptocurrencies only bitcoin is a good coin the rest are pump and dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
July 14, 2021, 04:33:31 PM
Do you really think that a new crypto king will be born? I always thought we already had a king on the throne with an army of tens of millions supporting him.
We share same thought. However, no king lasts forever. At a time the kingship is transfered to a prince for continuing. Or will BTC exceptionally be an everlasting king?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
July 14, 2021, 02:40:19 PM
Advice others is quite easy than follow ourselves. As a human, it's become our habit to advise others. I wouldn't agree with you at all. But I welcome any constructive discussion rather than create this kind of suggestion. Because you don't know what you are saying. You are suggesting buying inexpensive coins, do you know it would drive into loss? Bitcoin is expensive, but it would more expensive as well. But I bought an inexpensive coin 4 years back, still, it's going down even all other coins recovered. So that kind of suggestion is quite dangerous. I know every day new cryptocurrency launching, but do you know how much percentage of them are potential? Most of them turning into a shitcoin. So please study more once you make such as a post.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
July 14, 2021, 02:04:40 PM
You're neither late in Bitcoin. Just because you didn't receive 10000 BTC for giving away two pizzas doesn't mean that you're late.
When people talk about getting in late when it comes to bitcoin, they usually talk about a lost opportunity to become millionaires or billionaires once those coins are converted back to fiat. They feel sorry that they didn't learn about bitcoin early enough to turn a $100 investment into several million dollars. That's impossible with today's prices.

But why does that have to be your only goal? I mean, sure, getting rich and not having to care about money for the rest of your life is great, but you can also appreciate the fact that even gains of 10% or 20% are much higher than the interest you would earn from a time deposit in traditional banks. And if you believe in a world where bitcoin will achieve a much greater adoption rate that wont require you to exchange it for fiat, hold on to it and wait.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
July 14, 2021, 01:15:48 PM
I often see people complain bitterly about the opportunity they missed years ago. Infact, I am one of the people. But, it just occurred to me that there is no late commer in the world of Cryptocurrencies. More coins are introduced everyday.
You're neither late in Bitcoin. Just because you didn't receive 10000 BTC for giving away two pizzas doesn't mean that you're late. It hasn't been globally adopted and lots of people believe that it will. There's lots of development right now around Bitcoin and I'm really bullish for its future. I'm also a S2FX model follower.

Taking into account that you are talking about cryptocurrencies in general, I agree with you that nobody knows which will be the next x100 or x1000 coin, but I guess that there will be some in the future. So it is quite early for crypto in general, in my opinion.
That's the thought that makes altcoins getting dumped and abandoned. You're investing into something to get rid of it later. Essentially, you get paid from later investors with funds from recent investors where all of the investors want to simply get rich from the coin by doing a 100x. It's a pyramid scheme.

Even if it may be represented as a legal move, it's surely unethical.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
July 14, 2021, 11:05:17 AM
Do you know the adage that says, "the miser always pays twice"?
It is very wrong to advise people to buy coins that seem cheaper today. Do you know how many people have gotten themselves into these temptations? Your post speaks directly about investing, and you may be right that the time to buy cryptocurrencies is always "today". If you don't buy today, you might be sorry tomorrow. BUT this only applies to Bitcoin. I do not argue that there are other alternatives, but this requires experience and a competent understanding of the value of another coin.
For beginners, bitcoin is always relevant, and everything else is at your peril and risk.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
July 14, 2021, 09:44:34 AM
Saying you're late to cryptocurrencies is just like saying that you're late to stocks. That simply doesn't make any sense. There will always be overpriced and underpriced cryptocurrency projects regardless of market sentiment(bull/bear), and it's the same with stocks. It's just going to completely depend on how good you are at picking.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 14, 2021, 09:16:48 AM
Research, read the white paper, understand what you're putting your money in. Crypto is very volatile, you can lose your money if you don't do your research

All this does not guarantee that the project you are investing in will succeed, because over 10 000 coins at CMC claim that they are the ones who will solve something - and if you compare the top 100 coins 5 years ago and today, will you find 10% of those coins in today's top 100? It is about a lot of false promises, cleverly packaged lies and top-notch deceptions whose goal is to extract as much money as possible from gullible, naive, and greedy people.

More shitcoins are introduced everyday. There are numbers of low coins you can buy and hold now, your inability to do it now may also result to regret in 5years time.

I corrected your statement, because the value of a coin is in what you can realistically do with it - not how much someone will be able to pump it up at a given moment, your possible gain is certainly the loss of tens or hundreds of others who came in too late.

No one knows the pregnancy that carries a king.

Do you really think that a new crypto king will be born? I always thought we already had a king on the throne with an army of tens of millions supporting him.

Source
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
July 14, 2021, 09:13:12 AM
Complaining that they have missed a golden opportunity because today they know the market cap of cryptocurrencies has increased seem absurd because they previously did not believe it and took the initiative to invest in it. They can no longer change their past decision, but they can still improve them for the future if they believe that this cryptocurrency has potential.

More coins are introduced everyday. There are numbers of low coins you can buy and hold now, your inability to do it now may also result to regret in 5years time.

The major challenge is information, now you are informed, it's your morning, you are not late. If you think some coins are so expensive, buy the inexpensive ones. No one knows the pregnancy that carries a king.
Thanks!
Only one of the cryptocurrencies is really worth considering as a long term investment asset and that is bitcoin. It is true that there are many altcoin issued all the time but many of them end up being useless shitcoin so beginner should really do some research to at least choose a useful altcoin for their investment asset. Don't be tempted by cheap prices because everything is still not guaranteed to increase 2-100x from the purchase price and they have to consider all the risks for their investment asset.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 14, 2021, 09:11:53 AM
The low coins tempt us to buy but unfortunately, many of us do not know if that coin can increase to the higher price or go down. If we do not have more information about the project, that can make it us getting hard to see the price increase, even in the future.

Even if we make a mistake by choosing the wrong coin, there are not too late to change and try to select the right coin but you need to search for more information and analyze the coin directly.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
July 14, 2021, 09:08:08 AM
More coins are introduced everyday. There are numbers of low coins you can buy and hold now, your inability to do it now may also result to regret in 5years time.

If you think some coins are so expensive, buy the inexpensive ones.
These two sentences of yours are dangerous advice. You will also regret buying various coins expecting their value to shoot up when that never happens. Just because a coin is cheap now and it used to cost more in the past, that doesn't mean it will ever reach those old highs ever again. Check the records and look at the TOP 10 coins back in 2014/2015 and compare the names and the value with what we have today. You will find just a few survivors.

Bitcoin has shown time after time that when it prospers, so do other assets. To minimize your risk, stick with the familiar options and don't overdiversify.   
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
July 14, 2021, 08:36:41 AM
I often see people complain bitterly about the opportunity they missed years ago. Infact, I am one of the people. But, it just occurred to me that there is no late commer in the world of Cryptocurrencies. More coins are introduced everyday. There are numbers of low coins you can buy and hold now, your inability to do it now may also result to regret in 5years time.

The major challenge is information, now you are informed, it's your morning, you are not late. If you think some coins are so expensive, buy the inexpensive ones. No one knows the pregnancy that carries a king.
Thanks!

They really regret the  miss opportunities of crypto way back before but the question is would they really  invest on crypto way back before if they know it exist  and doesn't have anything proven yet? For sure no since they will think that this is scam and ignore the opportunities of what crypto could offer to them. But since crypto is well know right now its no late or early with this  since I believe we have different timelines of entry so  for now lets should stake according to our believes if we want to experience on what gain they accumulated for early adopters  since its still early for crypto and there's so many adoption will happen on it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 545
July 14, 2021, 08:25:54 AM
I often see people complain bitterly about the opportunity they missed years ago. Infact, I am one of the people. But, it just occurred to me that there is no late commer in the world of Cryptocurrencies.
People will always complain. What's done is done, no need to whine about the past thinking about what you could have done better. You will find it interesting that a lot of people are lamenting about the current market price wishing they had sold off in the bull run.
There are numbers of low coins you can buy and hold now, your inability to do it now may also result to regret in 5years time.
The major challenge is information, now you are informed, it's your morning, you are not late. If you think some coins are so expensive, buy the inexpensive ones.
Investing in crypto is not the same as gambling. Don't buy coins because the price is low. That's not even a factor to determine a good investment. Research, read the white paper, understand what you're putting your money in. Crypto is very volatile, you can lose your money if you don't do your research
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
July 14, 2021, 07:58:35 AM
we can understand their regret though. i mean, the earlier you enter the space, the earlier you can get profits. at least in theory.

just like the stock market, most early investors have a lot of opportunity to cast out after a year or two of public listing. But most of them also forget that early investment are more risky.
legendary
July 14, 2021, 06:49:36 AM
But I don't invest money I can't afford to lose, so it is fine.
This is supposed to be the golden rule for crypto investment. But it's quite unfortunate many people, including me never knew this rule when they started and it all ended in premium tears. However, my sorrows have not turned to joy yet, but it has turned to experience.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
July 14, 2021, 06:21:44 AM
Taking into account that you are talking about cryptocurrencies in general, I agree with you that nobody knows which will be the next x100 or x1000 coin, but I guess that there will be some in the future. So it is quite early for crypto in general, in my opinion.

For BTCitcoin, unfortunately, at the current market cap and the magnitudes that would suppose a x100, I don't think we will ever see it, but who knows!!

That's the main reason I am not a maxi myself, even when a really big part of my portfolio is in Bitcoins. I don't really want to miss the opportunity for a new x100 or x1000 coin, even when this suppose that some, if not many of my altcoins, will make me lose money. But I don't invest money I can't afford to lose, so it is fine.
legendary
July 14, 2021, 05:59:52 AM
I often see people complain bitterly about the opportunity they missed years ago. Infact, I am one of the people. But, it just occurred to me that there is no late commer in the world of Cryptocurrencies. More coins are introduced everyday. There are numbers of low coins you can buy and hold now, your inability to do it now may also result to regret in 5years time.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: