Pages:
Author

Topic: No more time to waste - page 15. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
April 30, 2019, 12:09:12 PM
It's very rare to find a bounty that's already listed on the exchange site. Why?
1. The team used the bounty to promote their ICO, meaning the project is still ongoing and it's on the ICO phase
2. If it's already listed then probably it would not be good for the project since most of the bounty hunters will sell it for a secured profit no matter how big or small the price is
3. It's a matter of guts... sometimes you need to take risk and waste your effort and time in order to find a good bounty campaign sometimes it's much profitable if you're able to study and find a good bounty campaign.

It's true that whitepaper and roadmaps is enough I think there should be a development in the project (I don't care if the team is anonymous or not but It's a advantage to trust if they public their team members) not all ICOs are scam but most of them ended as a failure if you can see they're also taking risk whether they will succeed or not but still it depends on their project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 11:57:05 AM
The crypto space is becoming more like a child's play simply because there are no regulations. People are just too free to create smart contracts and start fronting a project. Then they will open a bounty campaign, and before the end of the campaign, they disappear. Some people even just try out to see their capability of designing bounty campaign signature codes. The whole thing now sucks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
April 30, 2019, 11:48:14 AM
If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
Pages:
Jump to: