Pages:
Author

Topic: No Posting Needed, I Want Your Signature, Higherst Paying Signature Offer! - page 2. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Done.

1NfpM86dMsL27bcWzWM8NUa5XPWbzCP5Xs
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Looking around , we don know if you pay or not . lets see  Wink
You will see, why don't you invest? You are going to be left behind.
You can use an escrow service to get some trust. that is what matters.. the rate of scam is way to high to earn some credibility you must get a escrow if you really are serious about it
You can use an escrow service to get some trust. that is what matters.. the rate of scam is way to high to earn some credibility you must get a escrow if you really are serious about it
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Why don't you put the money you are going to pay to someone in a trsuted escrow this is to good to be true and people don't want to be working for something which they won't get and miss out on any other deals.
Activity: 168
Why is not 10 post active.
You have 4 activity and 5 posts , and you need at least 10 activity to be able to add links/text in your signature..! before that its not gonna work.
even if we your campaign may pay more then bit777 or PD but how you'll make sure that you'll be here next month to pay us..? and are you ready to pay upfront to few reputed members.?
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Why is not 10 post active.
Why would people use this instead of the other offers which can potentially pay way more?
Prime Dice pays the same and has plenty of signatures.
But the potential earnings are way more, up to 0.8 BTC in fact. I am not talking for myself, because I am in another one, but you should probably think about it. The other signatures are also not as invasive and have a smaller font.
Prime Dice pay 0.8 BTC for 4000 posts. Are you gonna make 4000 quality posts in a month? I don't think so.
But you're probably going to make more than 50. Wink
Will you make 500 posts?

500 posts is very possible. You would come nowhere near the 1BTC you are offering though.
Still better than Prime Dice and Bit777.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Why would people use this instead of the other offers which can potentially pay way more?
But the potential earnings are way more, up to 0.8 BTC in fact. I am not talking for myself, because I am in another one, but you should probably think about it. The other signatures are also not as invasive and have a smaller font.
Prime Dice pay 0.8 BTC for 4000 posts. Are you gonna make 4000 quality posts in a month? I don't think so.
Will you make 500 posts?

500 posts is very possible. You would come nowhere near the 1BTC you are offering though.
Will you make 500 posts?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
NOT a Ponzi, updated.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Are you willing to pay upfront?

That's not how a Ponzi scheme works.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1
Are you willing to pay upfront?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: