Pages:
Author

Topic: No to Merit for sale - page 2. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
June 22, 2018, 11:31:50 AM
Hey guys, common. Ive heard a lot of people willing to pay just to get merit, but what for ? Do you think imposing merit system is just a public display where higher acquisition of merits means higher IQ on the cryptocurrency market? No. Maybe its true that earning merit is almost impossible now, but why would you need it badly? For having a large payout if you are being promoted to higher rank? Wake up! You have all what you need to. Bounty campaigns is just bonus. If you are here just to suck blood from it then better find another one rather than this. Gaining knowledge and updated news from this forum is enough, then do the rest with your own effort and legworth. Success is sweeter with your own effort.

That is so unfair. There are lots of people there thinking deeply what to post, what to put on what would they answer, something beneficial to the forum and to the bitcoin community as well, but not even earning a single merit. While the others was there trying to be lift up by their on money, posting shit, nonsense, short lines but acquiring tons of merit just because they had paid for it for them to be promoted. It is so unfair, especially fot those people who are working hard for it. Money deceives, indeed. No to merit buying.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
Is this true?  Even if it is true I can't imagine why people interest to buy a merit, I think the quality of your post could growth your merit at all. I juat wonder, how much the price for it.?

Buying merit is not a good idea.
you will rank up with those little merits you can buy until member or maybe full member.
but thats it you will have a hard time to get into senior member as the Smerit is not renewing anymore.
About the quality post, most post here even have the highest quality has not been merit yet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 22, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Hey guys, common. Ive heard a lot of people willing to pay just to get merit, but what for ? Do you think imposing merit system is just a public display where higher acquisition of merits means higher IQ on the cryptocurrency market? No. Maybe its true that earning merit is almost impossible now, but why would you need it badly? For having a large payout if you are being promoted to higher rank? Wake up! You have all what you need to. Bounty campaigns is just bonus. If you are here just to suck blood from it then better find another one rather than this. Gaining knowledge and updated news from this forum is enough, then do the rest with your own effort and legworth. Success is sweeter with your own effort.

Its there but if any DT notice that someone selling or buying the merits they will be tagged for sure. Mostly small rank members and people new to the forum only go with this service mate. Please check the meta section if possible there will be huge number of merit related queries at there.

Kindly ignore the merit problem if you want to join for bounty projects. Most of the bounty projects will be take you for the campaign when you have acheived the junior member itself so after quality posts only will take you up.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
June 22, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
This has happened since the new merit system was built, I've seen this on multiple treads but no one has taken seriously and I've said that this is one of the moderator's responsibilities, But still no one responded to what I said.

You can't conclude that the moderators are not doing anything about it. Off course some of the defaulters are tagged when caught which evidence is not easily proved.

Generally, I think the moderators have lesser work to do now about checking on merit cheaters because most members don't even have smerit to appreciate a post. I think the merit thing has really died down and most people have taken their present ranks as their fate  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
June 22, 2018, 07:01:47 AM
Maybe its true that earning merit is almost impossible now

I disagree with this. Earning merit is by far not impossible.
It is just that few subs are extremely spammed by low quality content. Threads inside these subs get read way less, therefore less merit is given on average.

But for high-quality content merit is still being given. There are a lot of helpful guides, answer to questions, tutorials, discussions, etc.. which all receive 5+ merit.

If someone wants to receive merit, he should create quality content. Not just the daily average price discussion talk..
Maybe some people here are too desperate to have merit, or can’t post a quality one. Well, its been 6mos since this rule implemented and yet people are still asking for a merit. It will come to you as long as you derserve it, its better to have it through your work than to take a shortcut using your money.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
This has happened since the new merit system was built, I've seen this on multiple treads but no one has taken seriously and I've said that this is one of the moderator's responsibilities, But still no one responded to what I said.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
June 22, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
Maybe its true that earning merit is almost impossible now

I disagree with this. Earning merit is by far not impossible.
It is just that few subs are extremely spammed by low quality content. Threads inside these subs get read way less, therefore less merit is given on average.

But for high-quality content merit is still being given. There are a lot of helpful guides, answer to questions, tutorials, discussions, etc.. which all receive 5+ merit.

If someone wants to receive merit, he should create quality content. Not just the daily average price discussion talk..
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
June 22, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
Im 100% agreed with this. I noticed that this forum becomes a fortress of those people who only just wanted to earn through bounties and campaigns and obviously, it would take a higher rank to earn a high payout. People would do anything to earn even buying merits from another member here in the forum. This thing should stop. If someone sends you a personal message regarding this matter, expose him to get red trust. We should be all fighting fair.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
June 22, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
Welp. It's money we're talking about here. There's a lot of greedy and desperate people for it, and if you told them they could earn a handful of money just by spamming one forum, surely they'll flock here with no hesitation LOL.

Aaaaaand that's exactly the problem here, it has become a money making platform for some people. Now the merit system is introduced to halt those account farmers and spammers who are abusing the forum, they can't rank up without making substantial posts.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 22, 2018, 12:58:20 AM
People buy merit not to look intellectual or to display that they have good posting quality but to rank up and have greater pay out and to join and to get easily accepted in bounty and signature campaigns. The merit system is good to improve the posting quality of users but there are also decline of bounty campaign's because few users can only join and might affect the revenue of the site.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 21, 2018, 11:45:48 PM
Is this true?  Even if it is true I can't imagine why people interest to buy a merit, I think the quality of your post could growth your merit at all. I juat wonder, how much the price for it.?
This can be true and for sure those person are really greedy. Merit is just normal now, and I see people fully adopt this rule but some of them are still making way to cheat, don't be greedy because you will face the consequences of your decision.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 21, 2018, 10:47:19 PM
yes, I agree with you Merit system is applied so that we think more to work hard and think more intelligently than for an easier destination by buying from other members in this forum. so to get Merit I think is the most stupid thing if we buy from some members who are in this forum. because by doing that of course there will be no science that we can get by doing observations of crypto.
Activity: 1297
Merit: 126
June 21, 2018, 10:35:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: