Pages:
Author

Topic: No trading volume is same as dead coin - page 8. (Read 2027 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 03:25:51 AM
I have seen so many exchanges where the trading pile had a range starting from one cent and ending by almost one dollar for a coin that was worth 0,001 USD. The problem is that the amount of all those orders was around 9 coins in total.
Activity: 490
October 14, 2019, 07:04:38 AM
No trading volume is the same as dead coin. If some investor, bounty hunter or even team members will decide to sell their tokens on exchanges without volume, it could easily drop the price significantly, even to drop it by x8-x10 times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 14, 2019, 05:09:40 AM
it can be dead coin, i dont know this coin can recover it price or not, even team give big effort to this. and the problem is whether they will spend money to offer coin for high price? and after hit the price what they want, can volume still stable or it just high when team offer high price.
this is the reason why real demand is important for every project . no demand means its dead already the price will not be increase.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 14, 2019, 05:03:14 AM
it can be dead coin, i dont know this coin can recover it price or not, even team give big effort to this. and the problem is whether they will spend money to offer coin for high price? and after hit the price what they want, can volume still stable or it just high when team offer high price.
Activity: 518
October 14, 2019, 04:54:33 AM
what tokens do you hold? maybe like the tokens that I have, I get IZI tokens from their social media campaigns that have a high $$$ price but don't have trading volume. I will only say that such a project is market manipulation, I am rich only in spreadsheets  Cheesy
funny, where did you see the price of your coins holding? where exchange, etherdelta or forkdelta  Grin .
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
October 14, 2019, 04:52:54 AM
Yeah,no trading volume means no liquidity,so investors can not quit it safely.
Many coins,especially manipulated by teams,became no liquid eventually,so leave with them.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
October 14, 2019, 04:45:57 AM
what tokens do you hold? maybe like the tokens that I have, I get IZI tokens from their social media campaigns that have a high $$$ price but don't have trading volume. I will only say that such a project is market manipulation, I am rich only in spreadsheets  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 14, 2019, 04:37:54 AM
Are coins and tokens that have good value like 0.02 or even 0.2cent on exchanges with no volume the same bad news as coins that haven't made it to an exchange yet? what do you guys have to say about this? i am currently holding two different tokens with good value but no trading volume, any hope for such projects?

The value is not changing since no one is trading that coin and thats a bad news on exchange because it might delisted and the only thing that the coin stays in exchange is having a volume.

If you have those coin then you might need ro wait until the volume start increasing and if it still not then there is no hope for that and the developer of that coin maybe already abandoned its project so no ones buying it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
October 14, 2019, 04:12:23 AM
Low market capitalization and low volume coin is a dead coin. There is no buyer that patronizing it and it is the reason why there is no volume. It is really tough spot of you have coin that doesn't have volume in the market.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
October 14, 2019, 04:03:15 AM
Simply put, if a coin has a high selling price of course the coin has a high trading volume. but if a coin has a high selling price but a small trading volume, it is a red flag for you and it is not much different from money laundering or market manipulation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 14, 2019, 03:54:45 AM
How can you say your coins have good value when there is no volume on the market? The initial price is not a benchmark as a good price. If the coin has not been in trading volume for a long time, it is certain that the coin project has stopped or abandoned by the developer so that the coin is not glimpsed by traders because it will only make it lose. Totally dead coin.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
October 14, 2019, 02:45:45 AM
I think coins that don't have daily trading volume are the same as dead coins, and soon they will end up being junk coins. no one will want to invest or use coins that have a low trading volume anda investors will choose a random investment that has a high volume.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
October 14, 2019, 02:32:58 AM
Trading exchanges needs somekind of iron hand, some coins are dead but they have fake trading volumes on exchanges and some exchanges still uses watch trades as well as fake volumes that bots created, if their is no regulation for coins and tokens their should be for exchanges at least
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 14, 2019, 02:15:04 AM
Are coins and tokens that have good value like 0.02 or even 0.2cent on exchanges with no volume the same bad news as coins that haven't made it to an exchange yet? what do you guys have to say about this? i am currently holding two different tokens with good value but no trading volume, any hope for such projects?

Ony the development of the project can answer this, the coin is in limbo no buy ir sell order investors are waiting if the project will have a good impact in the community or not, the developer should do something about it or they will lose investor's confidence.
the lack of volume on a coin can indeed be dedicated as a dying token. here, developers are required to make these tokens for more needed. Well, even though it depends on the situation, but, it's already in the red line. if the developer doesn't do something, we can be sure that the token will die. however, the developers are indeed the people who play an important role in the livelihood of the project.
Activity: 868
October 14, 2019, 01:59:16 AM
actually not all coins that have low trading volume are dead coins, usually it is caused by delays in project development from their team & developers who cannot market their projects correctly, maybe if the team & developers can develop their projects correctly, of course investors will attracted by these coins and trading volume can increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 14, 2019, 01:53:25 AM
Op, what you're holding are illiquid assets, much like rare paintings or some such thing.  They might have a certain value but the market is very thin and it's hard to find buyers when you really need to.  And yeah, there is a danger to owning coins or tokens for which there isn't a liquid market.  If there are no buyers and no way for you to unload them, you're kind of stuck.

Yobit is an exchange that has a number of coins that aren't sold anywhere else and if you take a look at some of the ones that are selling for several sats or less, you'll notice that there are probably a lot of selling orders placed but no buy wall at all.  Those coins are as good as dead and most of them will never be traded again, not on yobit or anywhere else.  Their blockchains are likely dead as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
October 14, 2019, 01:17:09 AM
Some project has a good price, but you can't actually sell them because there is no other to take your trade, so someone who is inexperienced may as well just go and buy and end up being a big loser. It's either the developers are out of idea or they are just interested in dumping and running away. There is a coin in Crex24 with a high price but no trading volume compared to the price. The project must be a dead one.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
October 14, 2019, 01:09:05 AM
If you are a good trader then you should not buy a coin that doesn't have volume. The reason why it has low volume because the market player which is the buyer and seller are few.
Activity: 1190
October 14, 2019, 12:54:07 AM
Token / coin values can be manipulated. But real volume is difficult to create. If a coin doesn't have a volume in exchange, it means there aren't many people who are interested. Do not choose from the value, if the value is high but does not have volume. It still can't be traded.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 13, 2019, 10:08:15 PM

Ony the development of the project can answer this, the coin is in limbo no buy ir sell order investors are waiting if the project will have a good impact in the community or not, the developer should do something about it or they will lose investor's confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: