Pages:
Author

Topic: No, you can't have both parents working full-time and still "raise" children. - page 2. (Read 3807 times)

Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
What don't you prefer about me, heh?

I think I am a pretty stand-up guy. I respect all of you guys.

You're mentally handicapped?

Heh, that would make you feel good, wouldn't it? I am far from mentally handicapped. My investments perform all too well.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!

see atlas people hate you.

i hate you because you apply black-OR-white logic in every thing you say, and you conclusions are stupid, childish and wrong, and you think you are the most popular and knowledgeable person in the world, when you are not.

but keep on WINNING!
Jon
donator
is this why you turned out this way?
Three years of bootcamp, verbal abuse and in-school suspension for not doing homework can do a number on you.

However, fortunately, I had a stay-at-home portion for a good portion of my early life. She read with me often. She gave me countless opportunities to try new things. She gave me a great foundation.

I never saw my father though. He worked far too often.

Anyways, I would prefer every child to have the care and dedication of a true nurturing mother/father and not some random social worker.

LOL. Fucking do your homework. And staying home creates a mentally and socially handicapped person. No wonder you turned this way.

Non sequitor. I don't stay home.

Additionally, the homework was bureaucracy. I aced the tests. I had no reason to do it thus I felt it was my duty to not do it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Three years of bootcamp, verbal abuse and in-school suspension for not doing homework can do a number on you.

However, fortunately, I had a stay-at-home portion for a good portion of my early life. She read with me often. She gave me countless opportunities to try new things. She gave me a great foundation.

Anyways, I would prefer every child to have the care and dedication of a true nurturing mother/father and not some random social worker.

LOL. Fucking do your homework. And staying home creates a mentally and socially handicapped person. No wonder you turned this way.
Jon
donator

then im all for "creating severely institutionalized individuals", if the alternative is someone like you.

legendary
You are WRONG!

then im all for "creating severely institutionalized individuals", if the alternative is someone like you.
Jon
donator

legendary
You are WRONG!
Jon
donator
Shoving your kids in daycare and public school all day, everyday is not raising your children. Sorry. All you are creating is severely institutionalized individuals. Sadly, we are only going to see more of it with a further increasing cost-of-living, innovation and companies leaving the first-world and so forth.

In the eyes of the banking elite, both parents working towards an ever-consuming, indebted household, this is just a huge wet dream. It only enables further control and dependence along with more labor going towards their benefit.

If you just shove your kid in some institution all week and call them your kid:

Why did you even bother having them? What is the point?

Also, the whole "women's rights" propaganda about having both parents working as a matter of "justice" and "equality" is a load of bollocks.

The fact is in a reasonable economy, we should only need one parent working, period, man or woman. We were a first-world country at one point but now we are degrading to where we have whole families working to just sustain.

Why do you think children slave over factory work elsewhere? Because they are developing.

Here it's because we are regressing.
Pages:
Jump to: