Pages:
Author

Topic: [NOBL] Community meme contest - Vote for your favourite meme! - page 2. (Read 4531 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Although it may not be a fun-meme it still shows the power of our dev and community:
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

NobleMovement.com
Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook | Freenode IRC (#NobleCoin) | Reddit

The meme contest has finished, thanks everybody for your contributions! I and many others have had a lot of laughs from the memes Smiley

First I would like to thank the following people for donating noble to make this contest possible:

1Kb, james6546, Polobyxa, a3tje, Tweek, GBattaglia, hellscabane, Charloz24, TN5, ShakinHandz, Youmine.org, philsmock, luckycoin1, Grrizz, whylieaboutcake, Hueristic, NorrisK, and other anonymous donators!
I would also like to recognize Rofo and the NobleCoin team for doubling the raised amount

You can vote for up to 3 of your favourite memes! Voting will run until Tuesday April 8, after which the prizes are paid out!

1st: 50,000 Noble
2nd: 25,000 Noble
3rd: 10,000 Noble
4th-10th: 5,000 Noble

It wasn't easy to pick these, all contributions were great! I tried to pick only one from each person to give as many people as possible a fair shot. I'm sorry if you didn't make it to the list. If you beleive i really missed a great one, post it in the thread and I might add it Wink (I'll turn on vote changing if I add one)

1. Chicks watch out! - a3tje

2. Water project success! - Hueristic

3. It's amazing! - voephilis

4. A noble crypto? - james6546

5. Noble prize - philsmock

6. Can't afford a noblecar? - mymenace

7. Not all are shitcoins - decivox

8. Reservoir alts - murkster

9. You don't need brains - Cyber_Punk

10. Disregard crapcoins! - whylieaboutcake

12. Noblecoin reimburses - decivox

13. Cryptsy forgets $#%^#$% - magalhanze