Pages:
Author

Topic: NOBLECOIN: Now on exchange! Now is the time, get on board! - page 2. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I feel the exact same way and the community really needs to check this thing out before it's too late. Not only is the coin phenomenal but the community is outstanding and I feel the core community is almost as dedicated as the dev, Mr Jiyome included. If there is any questions that you have or any additional information you want, please please come join us in IRC. I personally would be happy to answer any questions. When I first started minning alts I was clueless and would love to share my experiences and anything I know with anyone just to make sure we can all prosper together.
| Freenode IRC (#NobleCoin) |
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Today NOBLEcoin is 12 days old.
And today NobleCoin got listed on its very first exchange (https://www.coinmarket.io/market/NOBLBTC) and the net hashrate jumped from 200 to 330 MH/s in a couple of minutes.

Do you know why? Because NobleCoin is going to be big.
I'm not just saying that. It can't be anything else but big.

Times have changed and the stupid-memes/shit coins days are over.
A lot of focus has been given to competitors, good ones actually. While they got hyped, NobleCoin has been steadily growing, always making progress in its endeavour, constantly proving what it stands for.
But it was long overdue that NobleCoin would catch up and deliver to those who believed in it because it's here to change the way we see altcoins. It had to happen:

- Several new very serious and professional altcoins launched over the past two weeks. The first one of those? NobleCoin.
- A new trend started regarding transparency, with public ledger and general openness. Who started it? NobleCoin! >> Open Public Ledger
- Another one-week-old trend is to talk about charities and social-focus for development. But which coin has THE ONLY real plan to make it work and reward miners, investors, merchants and charities? NobleCoin!! >> NobleMovement.com

Another strength for NobleCoin is its dedicated community and developers. I'm challenging you to find any time of the day or night when you won't be able to get support on the IRC channel or the main thread.

I know a lot of people have been waiting on the side, watching us, trying to decide whether or not it was worth joining us.
That's why I'm telling you that:
Now is the time. We've just hit our first exchange, have merchants and charities in the works, and a beta-marketplace coming soon.

You know all those times when you looked back on things and said to yourself "Why did I miss that opportunity? Why didn't I believe it would be what it has become?"
Don't do that know. I'm warning you. It WILL be big. No matter what.
Because it's smart, because it's new, because there's an amazing community behind it, and because we won't stop trying to make it happen!

Pages:
Jump to: