Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 192. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
More idea sharing please! Maybe something will be possible and make a nice feature for nobl Smiley

If NOBL wants a new type of PoS to separate itself from the rest - go for a variable interest rate based a new parameter - maybe called resident age or something. The longer you hold noble within a certain coin address without exchanging it elsewhere, the more interest those coins gain. I would say give it an exponential equation and then cap it at a certain amount. This way the most benefit is from holding very long.

While coin supply will never be capped, if you constantly record data and track inflation, these parameters can be tweaked to ensure reasonable overall coin inflation rate. And this should be made clear up front that the first 1-2 years are experimental years and that the interest rates will be tweaked periodically (say every 6 months). Then you can work out how to get to 5 billion in the remaining 3-4 years.

With a market cap of $50K, you have a lot more room to look into making some drastic changes. Smiley

Anyway, just my idea. I would love to see some coin do this and I don't believe any PoS coin yet has.

Activity: 644
More idea sharing please! Maybe something will be possible and make a nice feature for nobl Smiley

If NOBL wants a new type of PoS to separate itself from the rest - go for a variable interest rate based a new parameter - maybe called resident age or something. The longer you hold noble within a certain coin address without exchanging it elsewhere, the more interest those coins gain. I would say give it an exponential equation and then cap it at a certain amount. This way the most benefit is from holding very long.

While coin supply will never be capped, if you constantly record data and track inflation, these parameters can be tweaked to ensure reasonable overall coin inflation rate. And this should be made clear up front that the first 1-2 years are experimental years and that the interest rates will be tweaked periodically (say every 6 months). Then you can work out how to get to 5 billion in the remaining 3-4 years.

With a market cap of $50K, you have a lot more room to look into making some drastic changes. Smiley

Anyway, just my idea. I would love to see some coin do this and I don't believe any PoS coin yet has.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
DMD finished wallet code maintainance
next project is noblecoin transformation towards POS (with a small groestl algo POW part)

i guess when u have input for jason to consider
before final pos specs are designed its now the time to write it

u could start ur thinking with 2 numbers
whats the max amount of noble that should be rolled out

and how long the timeframe of rollout should be

consider big amount of coins could lead to lose BTC/Noble tradepairs
and a to fast coin rollout is to high inflation

so i would like u to think about that numbers and give feedback

a true 175% POS in my opinion is out of scope or only very short term as reward for loyal longterm stakeholder

followed DMD for a while! great to have you on board Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
DMD finished wallet code maintainance
next project is noblecoin transformation towards POS (with a small groestl algo POW part)

i guess when u have input for jason to consider
before final pos specs are designed its now the time to write it

u could start ur thinking with 2 numbers
whats the max amount of noble that should be rolled out

and how long the timeframe of rollout should be

consider big amount of coins could lead to lose BTC/Noble tradepairs
and a to fast coin rollout is to high inflation

so i would like u to think about that numbers and give feedback

a true 175% POS in my opinion is out of scope or only very short term as reward for loyal longterm stakeholder

example of answers on this 2 numbers from DMD would be:

4.3 million
30 years

noblecoin could go like
5 billion
5 years

because ur setup is way more in direction of daily use and not bagholder value growth longterm pos rewards

Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Am I the only silent reader of this thread or what? Tongue

Don't forget - If you need donations for noble related projects send me a PM.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Up to 6000 Free NOBL for 20 seconds of your time!
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/action-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Forgot to mention, Everyone is paid out for the campaign as of last night!
Keep the entries coming! Spread the good word! Make NOBL grow!

Still getting a lot of sockpuppets?
A decent amount. Not nearly as much though.
I apologize for delayed payouts. They should be going out tomorrow. Just moved and waiting for internet to get cut back on. Taking way too long <_<
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Lets first get the Marketplace mainstream Wink
Activity: 238
everything is working fine?

We need to get on PayPal like DogeCoin Wink That would be a huge thing! But I think it`s too early Roll Eyes

paypal announced that they would be working with coinbase and bitpay. it might be easier to try to get listed with a company that is in the process of contracting with paypal, instead of trying to convince paypal itself..... just a thought. i know that it is a crapload more complicated than that. but depending on the way it is going to be organized... it is possible.... not very likely.... but a possible route.
everything is working fine?

We need to get on PayPal like DogeCoin Wink That would be a huge thing! But I think it`s too early Roll Eyes
legendary

Still getting a lot of sockpuppets?

legendary
Who knows what will happen with noblecoin on mintpal Tuesday 23rd September at 6PM GMT, when he upgrade to V2? coins will be removed or will be able to transfer them to another wallet?

Pretty sure they mentioned on their feed that at first all coins will stay in v2 and be given a chance to prove themselves before removal.

they definitely did, nobl not being removed

Yep, after the transfer to 2.0 they will use their "standard" method of delisting markets. I think it has to do something with daily volume, dev support, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Who knows what will happen with noblecoin on mintpal Tuesday 23rd September at 6PM GMT, when he upgrade to V2? coins will be removed or will be able to transfer them to another wallet?

Pretty sure they mentioned on their feed that at first all coins will stay in v2 and be given a chance to prove themselves before removal.

they definitely did, nobl not being removed
Activity: 165

All Proof of Action Rewards have been sent!
If you haven't claimed yours yet, get em while they last!

Done!
Question though, for the action: 'Like our Facebook Page and leave a comment!'
it seems like there is no corresponding button for this one.

Was this POA item delisted?
That's odd. I'll look into it today.
The facebook button has always loaded slow, but it appears to be hanging now.
Thanks for the heads up.

Appeared to have been an issue on facebooks side. They were down across all campaigns, and it came back up on its own.

I see, do I need to complete all actions to receive the coins?
Thank you for the support btw... Cheesy
You get paid for only the actions that you complete.
So if you only do 1 action, you will be sent 1000 NOBL =)
legendary

Might be best to withdraw just to be safe.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
All Proof of Action Rewards have been sent!
If you haven't claimed yours yet, get em while they last!

Done!
Question though, for the action: 'Like our Facebook Page and leave a comment!'
it seems like there is no corresponding button for this one.

Was this POA item delisted?
That's odd. I'll look into it today.
The facebook button has always loaded slow, but it appears to be hanging now.
Thanks for the heads up.

Appeared to have been an issue on facebooks side. They were down across all campaigns, and it came back up on its own.

I see, do I need to complete all actions to receive the coins?
Thank you for the support btw... Cheesy
Jump to: