Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 443. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Petition signed.

Wallet syncing questions:

Is it possible (we need a volunteer) to check the clean (after deleting config, nodes, wallet etc.) installation of Windows ZIP packge?
Does the Wallet sync out-of-the box or not?

Questions about wallet syncing are quite often... can we sort it out for good?

I made a total reinstall of my computer 3 days ago, and my wallet was NOT syncing out-of-the-box using the .zip-file. I had to create a .conf-file since it wasn't any in the zip, and then add the nodes I mentioned above manually to get connections to the network.

Would be good to get feedback from more people though.

I've tried just about every addnode on the forums for noble and I cannot get any connections to the network. I'm not sure how to make sure a port is open as I'm sure that is the problem I am having with many of these coins.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Check your firewall? I synch without even a config file at all. No nodes needed.

It is being allowed through the firewall, I have also attempted turning them all off and opening the noblecoin client but I still am unable to connect to any nodes  Cry

Tired of leaving all my noble on exchanges/pools lol

Send them to me I'll hold them for you! Tongue

Seriously though, do you know how to use netstat? You can open a cmd window type netstat -an
Then open another cmd console
Open wallet
then type netstat -an again in the second console and compare the 2 to see what connections are attempted bye the wallet.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Petition signed.

Is it possible (we need a volunteer) to check the clean (after deleting config, nodes, wallet etc.) installation of Windows ZIP packge?

I made a total reinstall of my computer 3 days ago, and my wallet was NOT syncing out-of-the-box using the .zip-file. I had to create a .conf-file since it wasn't any in the zip, and then add the nodes I mentioned above manually to get connections to the network.

I've tried just about every addnode on the forums for noble and I cannot get any connections to the network. I'm not sure how to make sure a port is open as I'm sure that is the problem I am having with many of these coins.

Check your firewall? I synch without even a config file at all. No nodes needed.

It is being allowed through the firewall, I have also attempted turning them all off and opening the noblecoin client but I still am unable to connect to any nodes  Cry

Tired of leaving all my noble on exchanges/pools lol
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Petition signed.

Just an idea here, but for the Marketplace a great product to have would be mining hardware. Obviously cards are going to be hard to come by, but stuff like USB PCIe risers, dual motherboard cables, fans, etc. could have some use...

That is a GREAT Idea!  I just ordered 15 and got an email 3 days later saying they can't get them. Pricks!

the GIF!
Awesome Cheesy

Yeah I searched high and low for a great one! Glad you like It! It's now in my collection. Smiley
Crypto ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers
coinmarket.io is great for noble, but it seems like it is just a slow bleed of mining and dumping.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Just an idea here, but for the Marketplace a great product to have would be mining hardware. Obviously cards are going to be hard to come by, but stuff like USB PCIe risers, dual motherboard cables, fans, etc. could have some use...

this is genious!

The marketplace could start with small things like risers or case fans.
Next step could be block errupters or graphic cards if the number of clients increase.
I would really love to see mining hardware there!

+1 on that
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

this is genious!

The marketplace could start with small things like risers or case fans.
Next step could be block errupters or graphic cards if the number of clients increase.
I would really love to see mining hardware there!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
that would be awesome ! would buy Cheesy
Activity: 280
Activity: 294
Want to increase the value of your mined Noblecoins?

Sign this petition and lets get Noblecoin accepted on the bigger exchanges like the great CoinEx!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/get-noblecoin-on-coinex-ranensol

(Supported by Noble Coinpooler)

Now coinex is somewhere I would like to see this coin!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
cant wait for cryptsy

Bite you tongue!

LOOK what email I woke up to!!!!
[email protected]
To Me
Today at 3:37 AM
Hello,

We have good news!  We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Gigabyte R9 270 GDDR5-2GB 2xDVI/HDMI/DP OC Graphics Card (GV-R927OC-2GD)"
    Previous estimated arrival date: March 05, 2014 - March 19, 2014
    New estimated arrival date: February 19, 2014

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=xxxxxxxxxxxx

We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com/customer-service
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

the GIF!
Awesome Cheesy
Activity: 280
I'd really like to see this on other exchanges, but I'm totally loving the opportunity to mine a ton of these right now. I trust that Noble will become a bigger player in the alts.  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Glad you all like the idea of the petition, and cheers for signing! Smiley
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Bitcoin over 700 first time in days.

edit: on Bitstamp of course... Smiley
Activity: 326

My last minute TIP:
Look at http://tools.noblemovement.com
Look at Mining difficulty
Look at the "All" timeframe.
Look at the chart.

We are growing all the time!
Don't look at the price, because it's not a good indicator of our everyday growth.
Activity: 294
Guys we've been climbing this ladder very fast for the past two days. But we need more, more and more!

Let's keep the votes flowing!

3 votes/hour if you're not registered, 6 if you are!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Registered and voting. Smiley
+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Net hash over 1GH/s. Wow ! Grin
Activity: 691
Jump to: