Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 519. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Just saw difficulty was near 15 a little while ago, back down now to 12/13 range.

looks like 2Mh's reward got really low now, this will probably discourage 1x gpu miners...

Heck, I'm a 5x and it's discouraging haha. Was mining when dif was 1 and 2, 1000-1500 NOBL every 10 mins, now it's 300 or so.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just saw difficulty was near 15 a little while ago, back down now to 12/13 range.

looks like 2Mh's reward got really low now, this will probably discourage 1x gpu miners...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
*****OFFICIAL***********PROJECT UPDATES***********
Dear Noble Community,
                    We'd like to take a more proactive approach to documenting, tracking, and coordinating projects across the board, not only to include official Noble Dev projects but community projects as well. This will give a better definition to the scope of current actions as well the status of specific tasks and who is currently working on what. If anyone is currently working on anything Noble related, even anything as small as emailing stories to some news outlet or following up with merchants please touch base with us just so we have everything tracked. Contact us at [email protected] Thanks All!
Activity: 486
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
'd like to announce my NobleCoin Store!!! =D Cool

http://store.cryptotycoons.com/

It's a criagslist style store; where you list items for NobleCoins!!!  Cool
I'm listing a few items I have around the house as we speak to get things rolling!

I'm a free escrow if needed
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for money/coin lost dealing with other members of our community =)

As always Donations are always welcome!
There is currently 0 fees for me to make money off of this site, its being paid for completely out of pocket!

Noble: 9pfpgAiCDWV9ffVdC8tR2cYVf3uJqg5Pv7

I'm selling 0% fee Lifetime passes to all of my pools on there!!! $1 or Noble equivalent
Make an account, and start tp buy/Sell!!! =D Site charges 0 fees!!!

Right now it's pretty hard to use that store with NOBL, i just spent about half an hour calculating how much NOBL that 1$ pass would cost Cheesy
As soon as it's possible with a live update the NOBL-price should be shown as well Smiley

It could use a real time converter.
this will be a feature added in a few weeks. Its currently built using some third party software packages that have some limitation; theirs no easy way to implement this with the current setup.
I'm in the (slow) process of building a new store front from scratch that is significantly more feature rich and aimed at the cryptocurrency community =)

In the meantime, I wanted to get this up to see what kind of public interest there would be, and to see if I should continue on with the new store front =)

Right now everything is handled through emails; the website itstelf does not touch your money, so you can negotiate with the buyer=)
Activity: 126
Are there gonna be block halving? Didn't find it in specs..
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Look at block reward...

DOGE = 500,000
NOBL = 5,000

Look at DOGE price...

DOGE = .00000225

So potentially, if NOBL got as popular as DOGE then it could reach a value of .000224BTC (22,400 satoshi) because it is 100X as rare as DOGE. There is no reason why it couldn't get to that point if it were to take off like DOGE.

i admit, the "interest part" is very important for a coin, but to determinate a starting price, i usually look at the block value, it is more easy in this way
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Look at block reward...

DOGE = 500,000
NOBL = 5,000

Look at DOGE price...

DOGE = .00000225

So potentially, if NOBL got as popular as DOGE then it could reach a value of .000224BTC (22,400 satoshi) because it is 100X as rare as DOGE. There is no reason why it couldn't get to that point if it were to take off like DOGE.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Cant believe people sold @ 34/40 satoshi few days ago... what is expected from this coin?? will it ever get to 1000/2000 satoshi? Dont have a clue myself on this one....

I think at this moment it's overpriced. It got some publicity on other sites and people jumped in. 150-200 satoshi is far more realistic. In the future, with the market and other services, it's value should rise.

On the other hand USDe is grossly overpriced.
I agree I think atm 200 sato is quite sustainable however if the current growth trend continues 300 sato could very well be sustainable in just a few days and I believe that's what a lot of investors are seeing and buying them up for.

Cant believe people sold @ 34/40 satoshi few days ago... what is expected from this coin?? will it ever get to 1000/2000 satoshi? Dont have a clue myself on this one....

I think at this moment it's overpriced. It got some publicity on other sites and people jumped in. 150-200 satoshi is far more realistic. In the future, with the market and other services, it's value should rise.

no it's not overpriced

noble block value = 5k

eac block value = 10k

noble should have 400 satoshi price
Difficulty makes the difference there.

yeah, but eac now is underpriced also
While I don't like comparing value with other coins directly, looking at it that way you could say it has 2x the value based on block rewards and 1/3 the value based on difficulty coming to ~120 which of course is heavily undervalued but that is as you say because EAC is also undervalued (ignoring things outside of direct coin-to-coin comparisons). I agree I think it could be worth 400 sato in the not to distant future but at this point in time right now I think 200 is sustainable, maybe 250 taking into account potential short term growth driving investors rising the price... but don't get me wrong I will be disappointed if we don't see at least (but not limited to) 300 sato in the very short term.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
I think 600-700 is a balanced price. I think it's easily attainable as a stable price in the next few weeks. There might be rises and falls but I think that's where it'll level out.
legendary

I agree I think atm 200 sato is quite sustainable however if the current growth trend continues 300 sato could very well be sustainable in just a few days and I believe that's what a lot of investors are seeing and buying them up for.

no it's not overpriced

noble block value = 5k

eac block value = 10k

yeah, but eac now is underpriced also
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I agree I think atm 200 sato is quite sustainable however if the current growth trend continues 300 sato could very well be sustainable in just a few days and I believe that's what a lot of investors are seeing and buying them up for. And it could easily be more in the future as the community, while growing a lot, is still relatively small compared to what I think its potential is.

no it's not overpriced

noble block value = 5k

eac block value = 10k

legendary

no it's not overpriced

noble block value = 5k

eac block value = 10k

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
yeah thats totally true... usde  Cheesy Cheesy what a laugh i had with that yesterday... good profit for me... but ill be holding my noble... price shot up a little to fast i think... but i guess it will continue to grow... maybe when it hits a big exchange it will go nuts...  Grin not too fast though...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
In every thread were are such comments. Smiley No one in the world can't predict market prices. Even world financial institutes. Smiley
NobleCoin can cost 20 000 satoshi next week. Or Bitcoin can cost 10 USD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can monitor NobleCoin profitability to LTC at http://www.coinmine.pw
And mine it here, of course.
API (LTC price = NOBL/BTC => BTC/LTC): http://www.coinmine.pw/api.php?method=coinprofit
Activity: 224

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I don't see why not.

We already have charities and merchants onboard, we have our first big fundraising, we have a marketplace on the works and a very strong community.

Question is : why would 2000 satoshis be the limit? Long-term wise it may very well be a lot more than that! Smiley
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Jump to: