Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 606. (Read 1052997 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
A North American pool is live!
Come check it out!
NobleCoin.CryptoTycoons.com

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
Setup through 3rd party to guarantee rights and safety of miners! -LiveChains.net
FAST!!!

Everyone Mining when we hit 1MH/s will have there pool fees reduced to 0% for life!!!

Make that first 10MH/s will have pool fees reduced to 0 for life!!
Come join a new pool and prevent a 51% (or in this case a 97%...) attack!!!

I moved my 3300kh over from the valid error pool to split up the hashrates a bit.

Sighle #6

Thanks!

By the way, your payouts are incorrect, fix it before any blocks are hit. You have it set to 50 coins instead of 5000.
It may be the reason you're having trouble getting people on your pool.

Thanks! I'll set you to 0% fee!!

And thanks for the heads up this will be fixed within the next few minutes. Could have been bad =x

Edit:
You left as soon as I reset your fee to 0?

The settings are correct, it is set to report whatever the block reward is; dynamically. 50 is the default (litecoins reward), once a block hits it will change to 5000 =)

Ok that makes sense, I switched because I'm at work and can't check it too often, I'll switch back here in a minute. With all the shady pools around I don't wanna get burned. The pool I was on last night for a different coin has disappeared so I wasted 12 hours of hashing. Hooray!

Edit: I'm back on your pool now. My apologies for the misunderstanding. WHOS WITH ME?!

Double Edit: Holy crap, 14ms pool response time! That's the fastest I've seen yet! Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
We have pool up at http://noble.pool-mining.com with 1% fee (half of which rewards block finder), Prop payment, and load-balanced autoscaling servers.

We've found a few blocks already today, but a bit more hashpower would be great Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
Setup through 3rd party to guarantee rights and safety of miners! -LiveChains.net
FAST!!!

Everyone Mining when we hit 1MH/s will have there pool fees reduced to 0% for life!!!

I moved my 3300kh over from the valid error pool to split up the hashrates a bit.

Sighle #6

Thanks!

By the way, your payouts are incorrect, fix it before any blocks are hit. You have it set to 50 coins instead of 5000.

Thanks! I'll set you to 0% fee!!

And thanks for the heads up this will be fixed within the next few minutes. Could have been bad =x

Edit:
You left as soon as I reset your fee to 0?

The settings are correct, it is set to report whatever the block reward is; dynamically. 50 is the default (litecoins reward), once a block hits it will change to 5000 =)
legendary
Activity: 1218
the (First?) North American pool is live!
Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
FAST!!!

Second NA pool there,

My pool is hosted in sunny California
Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
FAST!!!

Sighle #6

Thanks!

Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
FAST!!!

Sighle #6

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
FAST!!!

Sending my hash power your direction, thanks for putting up a North American pool.
So what is up with the still extremely high over predictions on amount of coins mined per day? Has there been any explanation on that? It's hard for me to put a value on these when pools say I should be getting X but I'm getting Y instead.

The problems originally stemmed from the disparity between the pool hashrates and net hashrates. I think the calculations are based on your hashrate vs the net hashrate, block size and target.

Because the net hashrate was previously reading at half what the pool hashrate was, the calculations were wrong.

Now that that's been addressed, the estimates should be more accurate.
Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
FAST!!!

Activity: 104
COMM:CUA9LQiSKXG8Ed79qNz6bZv4NbSCS6RUb7
So what is up with the still extremely high over predictions on amount of coins mined per day? Has there been any explanation on that? It's hard for me to put a value on these when pools say I should be getting X but I'm getting Y instead.

My predictions are pretty close. I've gotten 4000ish in the last hour and it says I should get around 100,000 a day. 4000 x 24 hours = 96000. Now keeping in mind the difficulty changes pretty quick with this coin I don't expect to get that many but still, seems to be fairly accurate thus far.

-Atomic
9fBUVrRHG4e8J4sDqr71m98GLt5iF4wJrM
s
You make almost 100000 per day and you still post your adress for a giveaway , I feel sorry for you

It's not like I am running a farm over here. I have 4 GPUs. I'm sorry, I didn't realize I would bother you so much...I shall remove it. Tho I don't understand people who go on forums looking to pick a fight or something over a minor thing? 0.o

Cheers
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My predictions are pretty close. I've gotten 4000ish in the last hour and it says I should get around 100,000 a day. 4000 x 24 hours = 96000. Now keeping in mind the difficulty changes pretty quick with this coin I don't expect to get that many but still, seems to be fairly accurate thus far.

-Atomic
9fBUVrRHG4e8J4sDqr71m98GLt5iF4wJrM
s
You make almost 100000 per day and you still post your adress for a giveaway , I feel sorry for you
Per their NetHash Calc, http://noble.valid-error.com has like 97% of the nethash? Just putting that out there

Yeah this is not very good at all...something has to be done about this

Perhaps this pool should be taken off the ANN thread for a little bit?

He needs to close registration and people need to actively join other pools. This is a big enough deal to scare of newcomers. It'll kill the coin if not fixed immediately
Per their NetHash Calc, http://noble.valid-error.com has like 97% of the nethash? Just putting that out there

Yeah this is not very good at all...something has to be done about this

Perhaps this pool should be taken off the ANN thread for a little bit?

-Atomic
sigh....
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Coin looks good so far

Show some Noblecoin love?:
9crNBnHJorZBzQwTRjcxMYAg1FoqiyVVL8
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'd like to thank everyone for throwing their hashes at my pool, NoblePool.
It's great to wake up to 3 Mh/s!

Too bad it's been over an hour since the last block was discovered on that pool.
Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!
Never down
FAST!!!

legendary
Activity: 1218
I'd like to thank everyone for throwing their hashes at my pool, NoblePool.
It's great to wake up to 3 Mh/s!
Don't know how I missed this launch...probably because of the over-hype of another coin but anywho, I am now mining away =]
Jump to: