Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 61. (Read 1053097 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
things run pretty well here i expect a big bang rise once rofo's noblepay go out of development/beta access
towards productive state and promotion of it can start

BUT

there is one issue and that is not enough people take part in POS

a single address at the moment find 40% of blocks this is pretty close to the critical range of 50%

if u are a NOBLE stakeholder 5 million upwards make sure u run ur wallet 24/7 in stake mode!

its us who secure the network

and to secure a POS chain many different people/addresses have to take part in POS minting

NOBLE have a nice 8% POS gain per anno

but because only 16-20% of existing coins take part the true inflation is below 2%

this means by active stake 24/7 u in fact increase ur share of total coins because u earn 4x more than network inflation
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
any dev? news? this coin is undervalued .

Yes, no, Yes

says it all , but what is with that 40 btc to get to 20 sats
So i been watching the block explorer close for two years now. Noble has a utility noble pay to buy gift cards and pay bills ect..  I assume Rofo has to use some way to ensure fiat is available for btc. in the last two years I have never seen as many coins on sale as i do now.  who ever has all those coin for sale moves them from time to time and allows the price to rise. but as soon as that happens the dumpers come and shit all over everything. So in short i have no idea what is going on. Seems to me if you wanted to keep a coin in a certain bracket or price range this is how it would work.  Fish
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Yes, no, Yes

says it all , but what is with that 40 btc to get to 20 sats
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
What is the difference between nobl and noxt?

NOXT is a coloured coin that was created to fund the development of noblepay service platform

NOXT will be the only currency new coins who wana join teh noblepay ecosystem can use to pay for get listed without any fee penalty

lot coins are listed already but only a few are wiothout fee penalty

without is as far as i know until yet just NOBLE DMD and ERC

NOBLE was is and will be the currency that will always have access to any features the noblepay platform will offer
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What is the difference between nobl and noxt?
legendary
https://www.noblemovement.com/page-patch-notes.php

just look how many times the word noble is used.......

as i said the road to success goes full over jason (rofo) noxt noblepay project

eagleflies does a great job keep noble chain itself working and well maintained

and allow jason to focus full on the target

legendary
Can someone smarter than me verify what Im seeing or not seeing in this case. I dont see the 300 mill Cryptsy cold storage wallet that was unmoved for like 459 days last time I checked. there was also a 59 mill wallet unchanged for same amount of days I dont see that either.  Fish

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#!rich

some big addresses did have movement of coins yes

legendary
NOBLE is now ultra low inflation because theoretical 8% POS inflation but in fact less than 2% because 75% of coins doesnt take part in POS

the POS NOBLE uses require u to run ur wallet 24/7 which lot people doesnt wana do

nothing bad with low inflation coin and the market did show clear that there is no sell pressure and price did react and raised

but the true breakthrough point can be only success of rofo (jason) and his noblepay project https://www.noblemovement.com/
Can someone smarter than me verify what Im seeing or not seeing in this case. I dont see the 300 mill Cryptsy cold storage wallet that was unmoved for like 459 days last time I checked. there was also a 59 mill wallet unchanged for same amount of days I dont see that either.  Fish
Looks like big V needed money.   Shocked
Activity: 655
Merit: 500

I have to admit I'm attracted to names, and NobleCoin attracted me with its name. A good coin of course also need to have a good working 'engine' under the hood, and all the other features of a great coin, but my point here is look at the synonyms for noble in google: righteous, virtuous, good, honorable, upright, decent, worthy, moral, ethical, reputable; magnanimous, unselfish, generous   < Ha, I like this.  Smiley

agreed, NOBLE is a good name, but it's the cred of Rofo that'll be the key
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

I have to admit I'm attracted to names, and NobleCoin attracted me with its name. A good coin of course also need to have a good working 'engine' under the hood, and all the other features of a great coin, but my point here is look at the synonyms for noble in google: righteous, virtuous, good, honorable, upright, decent, worthy, moral, ethical, reputable; magnanimous, unselfish, generous   < Ha, I like this.  Smiley

updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13983872

NObL is on the new list as it was on the old list.

We like your coin!

Would be nice to have a formal NObL rep stop by the TALK ever so often to keep us up-to-date Wink

Thus we will require ASAP a person of knowledge and standing to provide formal nomination and periodic communication in order to remain listed.

@cryptonit

DMD is listed too ... stop by from time to time Wink

Thats good news about the list. Noble still enjoys a nice level of buy support on POL. wonder where we could go if we didnt have 324 m sells my god. you guys are gonna be so pissed in a year or two when we are sitting at like 100 200 sat. the work is being done to get us there.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13983872

NObL is on the new list as it was on the old list.

We like your coin!

Would be nice to have a formal NObL rep stop by the TALK ever so often to keep us up-to-date Wink

Thus we will require ASAP a person of knowledge and standing to provide formal nomination and periodic communication in order to remain listed.

@cryptonit

DMD is listed too ... stop by from time to time Wink
legendary
the activities inside noblecoin cant be the reason of increased trade volume

so its related to stuff rofo does where he always state NOXT and NOBLE are the primary coins (DMD and ERC also will be useable without extra fee)

or its market manipulation of someone abuse noble for PnD games

i hope rofo activities are the reason
anyone know why NOBL has taken a sudden interest on Poloniex. i hasn't just increased in price, it's increased in underlying support of that price.

i'm certainly not complaining, just curious
Noble coin will rule the world. Noble unlike most coins actually has a utility. People pay bills, buy gift cards, the noble app. I assume if you pay for something with noble the people that got paid need to be able to get fiat for the stuff they sold. I believe this is what we are seeing here. Thats my guess.  Whatever it is I love it.  Fish
Pages:
Jump to: