Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody is really shorting bitcoins... - page 3. (Read 3577 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
September 19, 2014, 03:50:42 PM
One thing I have learned these past months is that sometimes its worth listening to bears. Anyway, I hope it happens. I am confident the price will eventually go to at least 100k, and it will go fast when it does happen. With this in mind I have a target number of coins and a plan to spend them that will let me live on them for the rest of my life. The lower the price goes, the sooner I get there, the more overall money I eventually make, both short and long term. Bring on those dumps.

Thats your story when you want cheap coins. What about on the way to yours 100k, would you be happy to go first to $5k then again back to $300 just to pick some "your thinking guys"?

Like saying let "random succesful company" burn down so I can buy it for 10% and then sell it in few year for 500% todays price.

Does not compute really. Your thoughts are flawed and you might also get lucky this time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
September 19, 2014, 03:25:26 PM
One thing I have learned these past months is that sometimes its worth listening to bears. Anyway, I hope it happens. I am confident the price will eventually go to at least 100k, and it will go fast when it does happen. With this in mind I have a target number of coins and a plan to spend them that will let me live on them for the rest of my life. The lower the price goes, the sooner I get there, the more overall money I eventually make, both short and long term. Bring on those dumps.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 19, 2014, 02:34:49 PM
And it is still dropping like a cherry.  Don't forget on upswings people are leveraging this thing to the max.  Wait until people start to leverage their shorts to the max.  $100-200 incoming.  Definitely more and more confident of this statement.  I've been saying this for the last 6-7 months.

You haven't been saying it that long (you've made totally accurate calls thus far, mostly towards the downside, but not that severe until recently... I just make that note for the sake of accuracy).

So, when do you believe this will happen? I certainly think it is a possibility, but I think we'll hit somewhere close to the last bottom... probably around a $342 to $350... and then get a jump up back to the low to mid-400s in the shorter trading term. After that, the market will need to decide whether it wants to rally up or if it wants to take another step down (this would be in approximately a month that we'd hit that fork). More or less, the same progression as the last larger leg (down to $440-$450 range, up to low $500s, generally flat for a while, and then this second big downturn).

Is that assessment relatively fair?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
September 19, 2014, 02:30:32 PM
And it is still dropping like a cherry.  Don't forget on upswings people are leveraging this thing to the max.  Wait until people start to leverage their shorts to the max.  $100-200 incoming.  Definitely more and more confident of this statement.  I've been saying this for the last 6-7 months.
Pages:
Jump to: