Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody talks about Bitcoin Diamond - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 23, 2020, 07:22:19 PM
I noticed that nobody discuss Bitcoin Diamond. According to WorldCoinIndex Bitcoin Diamond has been rising since March this year. Today the price even breached $0.75.
Bitcoin diamond it a forked coin of Bitcoin so you should expect it to live in the shadow of Bitcoin if have better utility other than than the fast transaction procedure implemented by the diamond team and the reason why people seems not to be talking about the project is that it yet to gain much community support.

What are diamonds of Bitcoin Diamond? Will it become as popular as the top 10 coins?
Bitcoin diamonds will be more popular in the future but that doesn't mean it will gain much increase in price.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 23, 2020, 07:09:48 PM
I noticed that nobody discuss Bitcoin Diamond. According to WorldCoinIndex Bitcoin Diamand has been rising since March this year. Today the price even breached $0.75.

What is the future of Bitcoin Diamond? Will it become as popular as the top 10 coins?

- snip -

i think the rising price of bitcoindiamond is because of this news https://twitter.com/BitcoinDiamond_/status/1275348793521651713
maybe this coin can be a good choice, but to become the TOP 10 i think its hard to be true

The news isn't justifiable when it comes to price and social media post like from twitter. Some fud makers will pay a huge amount of money to gather huge interest coming from individuals who followed every footsteps of a certain coin. Based on my experience, no just with bitcoin diamond but also with other coins who gained highest demand during bullrun period of 2017.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 23, 2020, 06:46:52 PM
I noticed that nobody discuss Bitcoin Diamond. According to WorldCoinIndex Bitcoin Diamand has been rising since March this year. Today the price even breached $0.75.

What is the future of Bitcoin Diamond? Will it become as popular as the top 10 coins?

- snip -

i think the rising price of bitcoindiamond is because of this news https://twitter.com/BitcoinDiamond_/status/1275348793521651713
maybe this coin can be a good choice, but to become the TOP 10 i think its hard to be true
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
June 23, 2020, 04:47:14 PM

Future? When it comes to hard forked Bitcoin or other just mimicing out the name wont really have the future that they do seek.
BCH might be an exception since it do able to go with top ranking but doesnt mean that this coin is relevant.Its just being drived out by
people who do just like to trade it of but totally been not supporting it in general means.If no one talks about Bitcoin diamond that
basically means that no one is interested.If there are sudden upward movements then someone do decide to buy this shitcoin but its impossible
to presume out to go in rank 10. lol
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
June 23, 2020, 04:46:11 PM
To me, all those free airdropped coins that came out as a Bitcoin clone (forks) are just pure shit and they're not worth to be talked about, which is why nobody talks about them. You might have not seen but I saw that 2018 BCD dump personally and after that, decided that these clones are worth nothing but shit and I won't even risk my BTC on any wallet just to capture its image to collect this free shit. Something that went to BTC0.0235 and then dumped down to the current value of just 7k sats, is it worth investing?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
June 23, 2020, 04:39:45 PM
I heard about this coin before but I ignore it, I thought it was left to dust I am not really a fan of bitcoin forks. It seems like it is created for free money. Considering bitcoin progress, I guess someone is trying to make this coin alive to make some profit and there is no any update about this coin. I have checked their roadmap only covers until 2019, no plans for 2020.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 23, 2020, 03:17:37 PM
Well this is a bitcoin fork, not so popular as bitcoin cash and bitcoin SV but I am impress for its price right now. The reason why bitcoin diamond is not getting enough of speculation is that the sole purpose of it is to be a better coin than bitcoin itself. As a hard fork of bitcoin, honestly bitcoin diamond is fortunate enough because there are some people that are still supporting that currency not mentioning the heavily manipulated volume of it in the trading exchanges. For me XRP and Litecoin is better than this, it can't event reach the level of ethereum. Sorry for BCD.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 23, 2020, 10:49:17 AM
With that kind of volume? I guess not, at least the top 8 cryptocurrencies by volume has more than a billion trading volume everyday as compared to Bitcoin Diamond only having 7 million dollars in trading volume which isn't really a lot. On top of that there is already two Bitcoin wannabees taking the spotlight in the top 10 which both developers are doing shit just to boost their presence in the market as compared to Bitcoin Diamond which is really quite both in terms of noise as well as market activity.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 23, 2020, 09:36:44 AM

too far to get that top 10 position you want to happen .

No one discuss it because only few members/traders  is interested to buy or stored  that coins.

If the project want that to happen they should  have plan to use many advertisement to see it by. many people that can possiblytheir future holders and they can know if what this project can give to their investors  .
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
June 23, 2020, 04:23:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: