Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody wins in gambling anyway - page 20. (Read 27572 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 22, 2018, 06:44:48 AM
That is the reason why people should make a distance in gambling. You see, people tends to choose the path to least resistance, a path that is more easier and more efficient for people. Gambling is a way to earn easy money, yes it is easy to earn but the probability of you winning is low. That is the reason a lot of people are losing than winning. Instead of pushing their limits to other things they are putting it on gambling, I don't know what is the difference of gambling and focusing on your job? I think gambling is just way more easier to do than their jobs.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 22, 2018, 05:02:59 AM
So, i recently went to a local gambling place here in our city and i participated in this game called color game. In this game you will choose from five different colors and if you win, your price will be times four of your bet. The chances is obviously 20% and i myself admitted that i get hooked up to it immediately. Who else dont want an easy money by the way. What i observe is that nobody wins in gambling in any other way except if you are the owner of the said stall. Your chances of winning is just 20% and the initiator has 80%. Imagine that big?. Even though they quadruple your money, their winning steak is also higher than what they give to you. Plus, psychologically, if people experienced winning , they will not stop betting until they do not have enough money to bet. On the other hand, if they win, they will return the other day to gamble again. Lucky to them if they win again but most of the time, they are not.
Pages:
Jump to: