Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody's talking about Bitcoin Gold !!! - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 14, 2017, 09:28:29 AM
Nobody is talking about it because it is entirely irrelevant.
There have been numerous forks of BTC, where are they now?
BCH is forcing itself to be meaningful but the only way they can do it is through an extreme, coordinated effort to massively pump the coin.
The majority of the crypto community didn't see this as BCH replacing BTC, they merely just rode the pump to get more btc.

And that's how it is, btc is really the only reliable crypto right now.
It has many real world uses, it is the most widely accepted, and the most important it is the coin with the most liquidity.
BCH has no chance.

So, going back to bitcoin gold, if bch has no chance, than what chance does bitcoin gold have?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
November 14, 2017, 09:19:46 AM
I don't think it's a scam project. But nobody can be sure that they are legit as of now. BTW as I know they don't have well known developers at their staff.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 09:15:54 AM
because people talks about btc and bch,they dont pay attention to other alts because the coins i mentioned are battling for the throne.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 09:14:12 AM
I am curious whether there is any drawbacks with bitcoin gold or any logical reasoning. Since, it seems it hasn't got any attention although being sister coin of Bitcoin Huh Embarrassed Undecided Huh
Bitcoin gold is not like bitcoin because it is GPU mineable and pre-mined for many days by its developer so people don't have much trust in it which is basically controlled by few devs.

Also devs hadn't published the bitcoin gold blockchain at promised dates and hype of bitcoin cash and b2x took over buzz around bitcoin gold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 14, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
No one wants to talk about BTG because they're too busy talking about BCH and BTC!
BTG's turn will come soon enough  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
November 14, 2017, 08:48:32 AM
Can we refer to bcash as BitmainCash instead.  It brings the coin into better light for everyone. 

BR
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 14, 2017, 07:28:17 AM
Just another pump and dump alternative coin in my opinion. People know that after they get free Bitcoin Gold, they'll just dump it for easy profit. And the community is not that great in my opinion, also, there's a competition ongoing for BTC and BCH so I think Bitcoin Gold wouldnt get that much attention now but who knows, maybe i'll get attention someday.
Activity: 52
BlueFlare財務雑誌
November 14, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
Bcash is being talked about very much these days...
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 06:57:04 AM
no one is talking about it cos majority is just waiting to unload it and get some free money.
It's just another scam alt-coin IMHO.
also there's BTC/BCH battle going on so...
Bitcoin gold is definitely not scam it's just people don't like to talk to it or bitcoingold doesn't get peoples attention even though it uses the word it bitcoin.

Dude this is like the next bitcoincash. They want to use the name to become famous and get rich. I think some people will invest in it so it will damage bitcoin in the near future.

I will also make a coin bitcoinmoney. No I am not I am just joking xD.
You are right they make used of the name bitcoin to ride the fame of bitcoin to become rich. Still it's not a scam.
Activity: 104
November 14, 2017, 06:48:08 AM
Dude this is like the next bitcoincash. They want to use the name to become famous and get rich. I think some people will invest in it so it will damage bitcoin in the near future.

I will also make a coin bitcoinmoney. No I am not I am just joking xD.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
November 14, 2017, 06:46:17 AM
why, why all you people use the word "scam"

Maybe that fork it's just a way to make some money...but why you talk about a scam?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 06:45:25 AM
I think after the battle between bitcoin and bitcoin cash, investors and people that got bitcoin gold free will remember to storm the market. So let us just be at alert.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 06:27:31 AM
no one is talking about it cos majority is just waiting to unload it and get some free money.
It's just another scam alt-coin IMHO.
also there's BTC/BCH battle going on so...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 06:22:43 AM
I am curious whether there is any drawbacks with bitcoin gold or any logical reasoning. Since, it seems it hasn't got any attention although being sister coin of Bitcoin Huh Embarrassed Undecided Huh
Pages:
Jump to: