Pages:
Author

Topic: « NOBT - WNOBT Signature , Avatar and Personal Text Campaign » - page 3. (Read 2968 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
interesting signature, avatar, and personal message campaign. i will back if my signature campaign before was done!
thank you, good luck dev and team. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
hi . sir. i just apply in this campaign. i already fill out the forms. thanks

Welcome aboard. Please check the rules and follow all the terms to collect your stakes every week.
_

thanks for acepting me sir. im happy and thankful to be a part of this wonderful campaign.  by the way,  what wallets should i use for android?  is it waves ?  will i recieve the payment in waves wallet?

Yes you can use waves wallet and you will receive Wnobt in that. I am also using it, Its working perfectly.

Still lots of stakes to hunt. Join it.  Smiley

Welcome aboard. Please check the rules and follow all the terms to collect your stakes every week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Please be patient for that sir, because the time difference may admin is resting. Thank you   Cheesy
Dont forget join in slack channel sir for got more information  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Hello friends, we are here to announce the new platform of WNOBT - NOBT in slack. Do not miss this because we will give you more information faster and this will help coin growth towards a better direction. Hopefully you start comfortable and thanks for your attention Cheesy
This's it https://goo.gl/K5gmC6
Iam join this good project. i hope this project succes.And this coin project will explode its marketing. I like WNOB

Please add the appropriate signature to your profile and fill the form to get enrolled.  Smiley

How about rate for this token? Its avaliable on exchange or no? By the way, newbie, jr member, and member is same payment stake. fair enough Grin

Please check the ANN thread for all the details about NOBT-WNOBT.

ANN                                                                       
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnobtnobt-hybrid-powpos-zerocoin-protocol-nobt-platform-nobtxio-1789342

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wnobt-a-blockchain-loyalty-scheme-waves-token-rxd-nobt-platform-nobtxio-1913986

Good luck.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Iam join this good project. i hope this project succes.And this coin project will explode its marketing. I like WNOB

You are welcome to join NOBT - WNOBT Signature , Avatar and Personal Text Campaign, ollow the OP rules then fill the google form.

How about rate for this token? Its avaliable on exchange or no? By the way, newbie, jr member, and member is same payment stake. fair enough Grin
please refer to wnobt ann topic for details . by the way ann link at OP.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

still available for bounty?
Yes still available for bounty, you need to follow the OP guidelines and rules then fill the google form.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
still available for bounty?

Hopefully with the opportunity given to me to participate WNOBT Signature, can give something for me also the success of this campaign.

Welcome aboard. Please follow all the terms and you will be getting your tokens by the end of the campaign.
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

Hopefully with the opportunity given to me to participate WNOBT Signature, can give something for me also the success of this campaign.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Join early and get more Wnobt tokens.  Smiley

Thank you I've joined
Sir, when will be the final spreadsheet be ready so we can monitor the status of our account.

Also I would like to know if the campaign already started and our posts have already been credited.

Thanks in advance for your answer

Yes, the campaign has been started and your posts will be counted every week. The sheet will be updated soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
Sir, when will be the final spreadsheet be ready so we can monitor the status of our account.

Also I would like to know if the campaign already started and our posts have already been credited.

Thanks in advance for your answer
Join early and get more Wnobt tokens.  Smiley
Can I use a waves address in waveswallet.io ?
Yes, you can using a waves address form online waves web-wallet waveswallet.io . but make sure you have backup of your wallet seed.
or better using waves app on google chrome.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Can I use a waves address in waveswallet.io ?
Why do you ask waves address in the form? And how to get one waves address as exchange address is not valid?
Tutorial on how to create local or online waves wallet/address at Wnobt topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wnobt-a-blockchain-loyalty-scheme-waves-token-rxd-nobt-platform-nobtxio-1913986
it's complete guide in howto deal with waves wallet and waves Decentralised Exchange (DEX).
Pages:
Jump to: