Pages:
Author

Topic: Noob trader. Need help - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 12:07:55 PM
when you want huge profit then you shouldn't be looking for stability!!! you should instead look for massive "upwards" movement or a big rise or as we call it a pump.
many altcoins are like this, but the question you should be asking yourself is that which is like this "now". then if you found such coin, invest in it and get the big profit.

Good advice, though I don't think I can make it right now. Most probably I will lose it all. I wanna try something less risky for now
November 18, 2017, 11:58:22 AM
there're a lot of places to do that trade,
USDT mean USD in digital form aka Tether.
you can check it in here :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets

Transaction fees indeed 'quite' many,but it will only work whenver you do the transaction not the trade.
if you do the trade you will get something called 'Trading Fees',
so Transaction Fees only work whenever you're sending you money from Exchanger A to Exchanger B.
Trading Fees only for trading,and the majority will take around 0,5%~1%.

for now i suggest you to buy Bitcoin and hold it at least until the end of this year,
because if my calculation was right,we should see another bullrun until we're listed on CME

So that means I can trade btc, say, 100 times but within an exchange I will not pay any transaction fees, I will only pay them if I decide to move those btc from exchange to my wallet?

Thanks for suggestion, I'm not gonna trade right now. I still know very little. So I need a month at least to learn a thing or two about trading
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 18, 2017, 10:28:20 AM
Hi, everyone. let's assume I have $100 I can afford to lose, what can I trade more profitable, bitcoin or ethereum and other relatively stable altcoins? as I understand I need to pay big transaction fees every time I trade bitcoin, am I rigth?

Yes the transaction fees are quite high and it is killing the traders with low capital. I suggest that you invest your money in a good ICO and wait after a few months or in a year. Coins from ICOs are really profitable to hold. Examples are Ark and IOTA. They shows a massive growth since they were released in the market. All you have to do is research on what is the best and profitable ICO for long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 10:13:29 AM
Hi, everyone. let's assume I have $100 I can afford to lose, what can I trade more profitable, bitcoin or ethereum and other relatively stable altcoins? as I understand I need to pay big transaction fees every time I trade bitcoin, am I rigth?
Well, it is best if you try to join in some groups of signals. In there you can get some signals regarding on what good altcoin to buy. For easy profit. In two to three days you can double or triple your 100 USD.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

Stable coins are bitcoin and ethereum, it is the most recommended coin for trading of a beginner like you. Stay away from shit coins if you dont want a headache Smiley Even if you don't get too much profit because their value is already at high stage, still i'm confident that my trading is safe with bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
At the beginning I would stay with stable currencies like BTC, ETH etc. After a lot of research and monitoring you can step in with the others looking for those 10X  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 09:15:31 AM
The safest currency you can invest in is the bitcoin that produces impressive long-term profits.

Now, if you want to make a profit and earn a bigger profit, choose an altcoin that is still starting. Analyze the project and invest a good value, such as 50% of the value you own, for example, generating a very high profit.

The other 50% you can buy in bitcoin for guarantee
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
November 18, 2017, 09:14:13 AM
Hi, everyone. let's assume I have $100 I can afford to lose, what can I trade more profitable, bitcoin or ethereum and other relatively stable altcoins?
when you want huge profit then you shouldn't be looking for stability!!! you should instead look for massive "upwards" movement or a big rise or as we call it a pump.
many altcoins are like this, but the question you should be asking yourself is that which is like this "now". then if you found such coin, invest in it and get the big profit.

you invest in bitcoin for a long term investment because it is a solid one and will give you profit in long term for sure. that is not true for any of the altcoins including eth.

as I understand I need to pay big transaction fees every time I trade bitcoin, am I rigth?
no, the trading fees are the same on the same platform. I don't know any exchange that charges different trading fee on different markets!!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 18, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
there're a lot of places to do that trade,
USDT mean USD in digital form aka Tether.
you can check it in here :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets

Transaction fees indeed 'quite' many,but it will only work whenver you do the transaction not the trade.
if you do the trade you will get something called 'Trading Fees',
so Transaction Fees only work whenever you're sending you money from Exchanger A to Exchanger B.
Trading Fees only for trading,and the majority will take around 0,5%~1%.

for now i suggest you to buy Bitcoin and hold it at least until the end of this year,
because if my calculation was right,we should see another bullrun until we're listed on CME
November 18, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

USDT/BTC works well even in low amounts, so I'd probably go that route. There are insane gaps on prices day in, day out so you'd potentially make much profits on a volatule market compared to quiet, stable ones. Also, trade fees are 0.5%-1% on most exchanges, so nope, you wouldn't get ripped off on trade fees.
[/quote]

interesting, thanks for the idea. can you recommend where I can trade usdt/btc? I don't really understand what that usdt means
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 18, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

USDT/BTC works well even in low amounts, so I'd probably go that route. There are insane gaps on prices day in, day out so you'd potentially make much profits on a volatule market compared to quiet, stable ones. Also, trade fees are 0.5%-1% on most exchanges, so nope, you wouldn't get ripped off on trade fees.
November 18, 2017, 07:11:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: