Pages:
Author

Topic: NordFX: Trade Bitcoin & More with Leverage 1:1000! - page 5. (Read 1167 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How many team members do u have?? In core tram in particular
A little bit less then 10 as far as I know. They also gonna to hire more devs after ICO
Do u really think there is an urgent need in more devs?? The existing team now is responsible enough to deliver the project
Merit: 10
A little bit less then 10 as far as I know. They also gonna to hire more devs after ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 11
any news what exchanges this token is going to be listed? Thank u
The team is in negotiation with all top knock exchanges at the moment. But they could not announce any news in advance
any news what exchanges this token is going to be listed? Thank u
Are there any projects u have partnered with??
No as I know. However It is better to postpone any parthenrships as for now because market will neglect all the positive news now
The matter of fact that project is only on IcO stage this is why all news will be appreciated by the market, not neglected for sure
No as I know. However It is better to postpone any parthenrships as for now because market will neglect all the positive news now
Merit: 22
Why is this project unique?? There are plenty other options around for trading with the leverage
No other broker would give u an opportunity to trade crypto with 1000x leverage ! Only fiat pairs. Byt NordFX will give both opportunities - trading crypto and fiat
Indeed! Really killing feature. I suppose this thing will atttact really a lot of traders from forex
Why exactly forex?? I think it will attract a lor of traders from crypto. This project could challenge bittrex or binance IF they create the smooth interface
Forex trading is moving now for more profitable investments and trades. Crypto is the answer for them and nordfx is the perfect platform for trading
Why is this project unique?? There are plenty other options around for trading with the leverage
No other broker would give u an opportunity to trade crypto with 1000x leverage ! Only fiat pairs. Byt NordFX will give both opportunities - trading crypto and fiat
Indeed! Really killing feature. I suppose this thing will atttact really a lot of traders from forex
Why exactly forex?? I think it will attract a lor of traders from crypto. This project could challenge bittrex or binance IF they create the smooth interface
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Have u participated at any conference?? I would like to read the last reports from that conference? Thank u
as far as I know the team is preparing the article about that so stay tuned Wink
more and more news coming here everyday...the project will easily reach soft cap!
Have u participated at any conference?? I would like to read the last reports from that conference? Thank u
as far as I know the team is preparing the article about that so stay tuned Wink
Why have u chosen ETH as a basis for this project?? There are better options like waves or ardor..ETH has a lot of troubles with the network now
ETH is the top now + it only one project that have smart contracts that have already proved their capability to handle a lot of transactions
Smart contracts is the only thing ETH has. When cardano or waves realese their smart contracts ETH wont be needed anymore. IMHO
For this project ETh is perfectly suitable. Smart contracts here are urgently needed and team has no time to wait until waves or other tech create theit smart contract. Moreover no one could guarantee that their smart contracts would be better. they will be scrypted not turing complete
Why have u chosen ETH as a basis for this project?? There are better options like waves or ardor..ETH has a lot of troubles with the network now
ETH is the top now + it only one project that have smart contracts that have already proved their capability to handle a lot of transactions
Smart contracts is the only thing ETH has. When cardano or waves realese their smart contracts ETH wont be needed anymore. IMHO
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: