Pages:
Author

Topic: North Korea threatens "merciless" response over Seth Rogen film - page 2. (Read 9430 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO
So North Korea promised another "9-11" if this movie was shown.

Did they do anything at all? 
Nope (besides the original sony hack). Although to be fair there was not a lot they could do. The theaters that showed the film were very small and any terrorist attack would likely have little impact on america. I also imagine that overall security was increased which would decrease the likelyhood that any such attack would be successful
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
This guy is such a fool. He tries to speak like a big man yet hes as threatening as a burnt marshmallow.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

Obama imposes new sanctions against North Korea in response to Sony hack

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/02/obama-imposes-sanctions-north-korea-sony-hack-the-interview

<< US president signs executive order leveling targeted sanctions against North Korean officials after cyber-attack on Sony Pictures. >>
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
So North Korea promised another "9-11" if this movie was shown.

Did they do anything at all? 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
This movie is really bad. No getting around it. Should be added to the "worst movie you ever saw" thread.

Perhaps Sony realized how bad this movie is and made some guerrilla marketing Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1090
No need for any response. This movie is a piece of crap. Watching it carries its own punishment.

This movie is really bad. No getting around it. Should be added to the "worst movie you ever saw" thread.
legendary
Activity: 1512
No need for any response. This movie is a piece of crap. Watching it carries its own punishment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lol just watched the movie.

A total joke

I can see why North Korea can be furious about this though
legendary

North Korea calls Obama a "monkey" as it blames US for internet shutdown

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/27/north-korea-blames-us-for-internet-shutdown

<< Pyongyang accuses US of responsibility for recent outages. Chinese state media reports new internet outage on Saturday. >>
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
legendary

Sony approves limited US release of The Interview on Christmas Day

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/dec/23/the-interview-us-screening-christmas-day

<< Move comes after Obama said Sony had "made a mistake" pulling the movie following a campaign to kill film the White House believes was organised by North Korea. >>
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Any transaction in terms of bitcoin will be taxed the same way that if a transaction occurred in terms of dollars.
you think? someone in south africa buys a sweater with bitcoin - he has to pay us gov for the privilege? now i'm from new york ... what's the difference? for both of us the btc lives on the blockchain ...

i think the only way the fed can tax btc is when you trade it for fiat then deposit said currency into a bank account. at that you have created 'income', which the fed has been illegally taxing for some time. though it could be argued that you had to work to acquire the bitcoin, and work some more to trade it, therefore it is not 'income', rather 'trade', which is not taxable, but then they've convinced ppl that it is income because you've recieved something. you did recieve something, but you traded your time and effort, leaving a balanced equasion, not taxable 'income'. interest on a bank account is taxable income, so are tips and gifts. (under rule of law, that is) 'they' try to convince us that 'they' represent rule of law, it is one of their biggest lies.

I do not understand why people think that spending bitcoin somehow magically causes the fed and the military to somehow become weaker

no magic involved, support of F.R.N. fiat currency = support of the military-industrial complex.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
North Korean Internet Goes Dark; A U.S. Government Attack "Would Be Way Worse"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-22/north-korea-undergoing-internet-outage-network-researcher-says.html

<< North Korea's limited access to the Internet was restored after being cut off for hours, days after the U.S. government accused the country of hacking into Sony Corp.'s files. >>

I was thinking that is a minor inconvenience sort of like having a power outage for a few hours.
Under the assumption that not that many people can access DPRK internet and of that even fewer can access full privilege internet.

legendary
North Korean Internet Goes Dark; A U.S. Government Attack "Would Be Way Worse"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-22/north-korea-undergoing-internet-outage-network-researcher-says.html

<< North Korea's limited access to the Internet was restored after being cut off for hours, days after the U.S. government accused the country of hacking into Sony Corp.'s files. >>
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
just smoking, but who do you all suppose created isis. CIA? Mossad? ain't it funny the way new 'enemies' just keep poppin' up? very convenient for the Military-Industrial Complex.  
  someone brought up a good point the other day. every dollar/pound/yen/wateva you spend on BTC takes that much away from the war machine. Hell ya

You don't think the bit coin will be regulated and taxed?
Any transaction in terms of bitcoin will be taxed the same way that if a transaction occurred in terms of dollars. I do not understand why people think that spending bitcoin somehow magically causes the fed and the military to somehow become weaker
legendary
just smoking, but who do you all suppose created isis. CIA? Mossad? ain't it funny the way new 'enemies' just keep poppin' up? very convenient for the Military-Industrial Complex.  
  someone brought up a good point the other day. every dollar/pound/yen/wateva you spend on BTC takes that much away from the war machine. Hell ya

honestly it is a mystery to me what 'they' will do. i'm very surprised at the mood of acceptance that seems to come from gov bigwigs. of course they want to control it or kill it, -i think- or maybe for them it (bitcoin) is a stepping stone for their own digital plans. trying to keep my head up and eyes open, what do you think?

one thing i will say is i think cryptocurrency will never ever be 'legal tender'. at least as long as the ppl, not the governments own it. nor i think would we want it to be. choice is good!
legendary

George RR Martin offers to screen The Interview at his own cinema

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/dec/22/george-rr-martin-the-interview-sony-pictures-hack-north-korea

<< Game of Thrones author volunteers his Jean Cocteau cinema in Santa Fe for a screening, after "stunning display of corporate cowardice" from Sony and cinema chains. >>
Activity: 226

legendary
Activity: 226
Yep I saw that news item, I'm still not convinced in the slightest that it's actually North Korea, simply because like with Iran the west is spoiling for a fight and looking for a legitimate excuse to invade them.
DPRK is a chinese protectorate, so let them try.

Yeah but as we know from Snowden's leaks even the Chinese are getting tired of North Korea's bullshit.
This could potentially be the turning point for the Chinese for them to stop supporting NK

That's exactly my point, I think like with ISIS the world is just getting fed up with their bullshit.

People should have been fed up with their(ISIS) bullshit the second they became a thing .
Pages:
Jump to: