Pages:
Author

Topic: North Korea threatens 'unimaginable' strike on United States - page 2. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Barking dogs seldom bite...... Kim and Donald both have big egos and want to be the most feared but this is nothing more than barking. They both know that they can't start a war... Anyway I don't think their little ego battle will effect the BTC or ALT prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
North Korea threatens 'unimaginable' strike on United States
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

We know this will tank stocks.  What will this do to cryptocurrencies and stocks?  (South Korea and Japan are among the biggest markets for Bitcoin.)
As far as I know South Korea and North Korea have different leaders for each division and I think it will not really affect bitcoin that much. It will only affect us users of cryptocurrency if ever we are living in United States or if World War 3 started because of this threat. If the latter will not happen, this news would not help tank crypto, this event and crypto is not related to each other after all.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think it will be all alright!
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
This is bul*s**t,  they are despaerate , they have almost nothing left.
Anyway, if they fired nukes, isnt there several rocket shields?

In case of serous excelation, alts would skyrocket
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I think this news will not make any changes or affect the crypto later. This is a political problem that has always been going on.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

We know this will tank stocks.  What will this do to cryptocurrencies and stocks?  (South Korea and Japan are among the biggest markets for Bitcoin.)
This will have absolutely no effect on crypto, probably not for stocks. How many times is this that north korea made an outlandish threat? north korea is throwing out the fishing lines, and people always keep biting...
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

not all stocks
for example stock of the military industry rised
but i find sick and disgusting to invest in these

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
If the war begins, rich people wants to save or transfer their money. And money will transfer cyrptocurrencies. With this way market will grow up and prices will rise. This is my comment🤓
Because the crypto will be only the safe place to keep all of their money because we are know about too difficult to move your amount into another country. and it seems the crypto to be the alternative or very convenience way for that.
Activity: 7
Threats will stay just threats. But I am sick of the fact that politicians just manipulate with minds of masses. Their silly chit chats oppose nations or even people within nations. I swear to God, sometimes it seems that best way to stay out of this is to just disconnect, run away to lost island and never come back.  Angry
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
If the war begins, rich people wants to save or transfer their money. And money will transfer cyrptocurrencies. With this way market will grow up and prices will rise. This is my comment🤓
This is too superficial. There wont be such war. This is just a dog fight.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Blah Blah.....Blah blah. Boys and their big egos.

Would be wise for any crypto investor to have part of their wealth in gold and silver.

80% metals and 20% cryptos for me........but dyor.

THIS!!!  I started with silver several years ago...actually wish now that I did crypto first Cheesy But yeah, have tangible (not certificate) precious metal as well.

I think my current ratio is around 35% precious metal (bullion only-excluding jewelries) and 65% crypto--with crypto % rising.

Whatever you do, don't sell that silver for Crypto! Could be the worst thing you do IMO.

There has been little love and no attention on the metals for quite some time. This will change.

Thanks,  YES no plans on scalping the silver.  Crypto funds come from monthly savings Smiley  I appreciate the input.
Activity: 41

Would be wise for any crypto investor to have part of their wealth in gold and silver.

THIS!!!  I started with silver several years ago...actually wish now that I did crypto first Cheesy But yeah, have tangible (not certificate) precious metal as well.

I think my current ratio is around 35% precious metal (bullion only-excluding jewelries) and 65% crypto--with crypto % rising.

Whatever you do, don't sell that silver for Crypto! Could be the worst thing you do IMO.

There has been little love and no attention on the metals for quite some time. This will change.

Activity: 41

Debated whether this is even worthy replying to but in hope to stop it I will.

There is NOTHING NK can do to the US unless Kim Jong Un have a death wish.  He has it so good now, he won't jeopardize that.  It is all talk and hope it stirs something to even just a few (which it obviously did based on this thread LOL) Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 504

North Korea should really learn a better poker face.

Net result from this horseshit: Nada.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

Pages:
Jump to: