Pages:
Author

Topic: North Korean ultimate weapon against Trump - page 2. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Kim Jong Un can secretly deploy agents with bombs in the US and threat to explode buildings owned by Trump. I don't think Trump will risk all his wealth in favor of political ambitions.
Did you think north Korean will be able to attack a building in American even if trump is sleeping? We know that trump has many buildings in usa and international but Kim don't have that capacity you are attributed to him. The highest he can do is attacking American allies who are living at north Korean border.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Wouldn't the US have security to defend against these agents with bombs?
I think infiltrating few agents with bombs is much easier than bypassing THAAD with primitive faulty missiles Kim have.
U.S. border is very transparent for illegal migrants, so why secret agents can't come in?!
because doing that would awaken the sleeping tiger.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I think infiltrating few agents with bombs is much easier than bypassing THAAD with primitive faulty missiles Kim have.
U.S. border is very transparent for illegal migrants, so why secret agents can't come in?!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It's just a theory. Firstly there is no evidence for this, and secondly if you think so then you need to close within the country and do nothing. Just sit silently to wait for Kim, will create a rocket capable of reaching the United States. I agree this is not an option.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Kim Jong Un can secretly deploy agents with bombs in the US and threat to explode buildings owned by Trump. I don't think Trump will risk all his wealth in favor of political ambitions.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: