Pages:
Author

Topic: Not a casual fan but want to participate in sportsbetting - page 3. (Read 262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
once an NBA fan somewhat like a casual fan of NBA and wants to bet on matches.

being a fan but not going to do some research about the players and team conditions, how am i going to participate in sports betting specifically on the NBA?
i wouldn't want to just keep following based on the odds. seemingly as a bettor, it requires ramping up on lots of updates and knowledge of the sport and how the team players are doing. how am i to do it?

Im not really sure you can have you cake and eat it too Cheesy
If you dont just want to go with the odds, im guessing the way to do it would be to sign up to a sports "news" channel/telegram that posts updates for teams. And then make bets when you see that some good playes are going to miss the match. Another option is just to look at previous matches between the two and include home field or not.
An option, even tho not reccomended, would be to just follow someone elses picks.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
once an NBA fan somewhat like a casual fan of NBA and wants to bet on matches.

being a fan but not going to do some research about the players and team conditions, how am i going to participate in sports betting specifically on the NBA?
i wouldn't want to just keep following based on the odds. seemingly as a bettor, it requires ramping up on lots of updates and knowledge of the sport and how the team players are doing. how am i to do it?
Pages:
Jump to: