Pages:
Author

Topic: not a good week for cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 21, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
still slow and slowly going down

When able to going up !!  Grin

I know how it feels man, because I have felt the same way too, and the others who are still feeling the effects of the market downfall. Until now I still can't believe that I've lost more than 50% of my value in my entire portfolio because I was still new during that time and I am too greedy to hold rather than make an enough profit while keeping some of it. At the end of the day, it is all about the lessons that we have learned and adjust on what can we do to be smarter in our decisions this time. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:36:32 AM
Hopefully this week is better, doubt it though lol.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
May 21, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
Are you sure? Cause as I can see in this week the whole market retrieved although it was really slow. Very soon, the whole market will rise back and reach to a new all time high price but it's not in this month or next month, crypto market need about 3 or 4 months to retrieve at least.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
There're many FUD and negetive news going on regarding crypto currency which is affecting the price temporarily. But, I think at the end of June, the price will gain start increasing. So, don't loose your hope. It's best time to invest for many investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
Without a fall, there will never be growth, as well as vice versa. Wavy movement is the law of nature. The market is moving very slowly, not as much as we would like, but it is moving. From any position it is possible to extract what that profit. Now while we are downstairs it's time to make profitable investments in promising assets. And then it remains to wait patiently, when the market will carry and we will be at the very Crest of the Wave.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
Yes, I also noticed the exchange does not want to promote my coins any higher I would like. I will wait.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 20, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
this market is really hard to predict. And its ok if the market is down. This Up and down is like 2 sides of the market you have to accept both. And yes last few is the market is down a bit. But if you saw last 2 months it's up from then. And mostly 1 week is very few time. So don't panic if your portfolio goes red for few days. It will up again. So don't sell it hold it tight and it will give you good profit. And this market is good for shopping if you want to invest this is a very good time. And in my opinion,We can see green market in 1or2 weeks.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 20, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Bitcoin up - market up, Bitcoin down - market down. Please wait for bitcoin price pump.
After pumping the price of bitcoin, market will run away then. If bitcoin price cross $10k then it will go to $12k-$15k again. Wait untill see about bitcoin price value high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 20, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Well, as you say. If you compare with the past months, it was an extremely successful week. Of course, when compared to December 2017, it was a terrible week for trading.
But at least I am glad that the rate has gone up, albeit very slowly!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
yep not a good week for crypto, but don't worry it will go up soon its just temporary down price, just keep holding we will earn profit soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
May 20, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
Ya crypto gone down a bit this week but this can happen and we cannot complain on that...on a week before it was really good..actually this kind of time are best to buy some crypto-currencies and a good trader takes advantage of this market down of small time.
Activity: 127
May 20, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
don't panic my brother, though i am also doing a little bit of panic lol. but have some patience it will go geen soon. just don't take any wrong decision out of impatience.
Activity: 120
May 20, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
The price is very low now and I believe now is the tym to buy gud altcoins to hold cause whatever goes up must come down n whatever down must go up. I am holding some gud altcoins
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
Do not expect that in 2018, virtually every crypto currency will show a rapid increase in its value, because society has become more or less educated in this regard.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
May 20, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
The market is still very slowly but the market is still not sure in which direction it should go. The best for me is to hold the most things, I will buy more if my holdings are in a loss. But I am still in good profit at the most holdings, so everything is fine.
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
Cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable. The prices of coins are always flactuating. Don't worry. I hope soon the prices will start up rising again. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Slowly but surely compared slowly up but downhill, all like a game and you have to finish well. The price depends on how the investors to sell and buy because they are an important role for the growing price of this crypto, is already a tradition in sales and you do not have to worry about the declining prices. But as much as possible you should think of ways to not lose because it is very painful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 20, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
this downtrend is likely to continue until next week, bitcoin is trading around $ 8,107 on Friday night. while the coin has recovered from earlier lows this year briefly dropping below $ 6,000 in February. bitcoin is still far from its peak in mid-December around $ 19,500, I really expect the best course, a big rally is sure to happen and bitcoin prices will rise again this year.
Activity: 160
May 20, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
The best choice in my opinion is ETH, I think it is the most promising currency for investment. Thank you for the interesting question. Smiley Wink Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
Many trader and investor look tired waiting for other bullish trend, and finally they sell their crypto, but this down price just temporary and small correction,  we can see it from daily chart of some coin like ETH, this coin on consolidate in a few day before going to the $1300, only wait patient that make us possible to make profit. All crypto could be going up and to the moon again in the last of this years.
Pages:
Jump to: