Pages:
Author

Topic: Not all campaigns earn profit? What factors determine successful campaigns - page 2. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
This should be obvious. You want to know what determines successful campaigns? Go to business school

Supply vs. demand.
Expectations of the crowd.

Do some research. Most new ventures fail. Most new cryptos lost value when they hit the exchanges.

You want to make money? Invest in something worthwhile, or build something that others will value.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
I think you mean campaigns like signature campaigns promoting ICOs and newly born token out there.  Grin Well if you want be sure that a campaign is paying. Check carefully if it is still on going or it is not already ended. Review some background regarding their project and the team organizing it. Join their groups like in social medias like facebook, twitter, telegram, etc. Verifying campaigns you want to join is big deal to make sure that it is worth your time promoting them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Is this true? Campaigns does not guarantee profit? Can you share your knowledge and experience? And also, I would like to know the factors that should be look upon to see if the campaign will be a successful one?
What are you referring to exactly? "Campaigns" is a very broad term and can be used to describe basically anything that requires extended effort over a period of time, and it could have various implications referring to advertising, moving things, business campaigns, military, etc. Each of which could be involved in some manner of earning a "profit".

Just give us a bit more information and specifics on what it is you want and then we can give you a useful answer. You're too vague.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is this true? Campaigns does not guarantee profit? Can you share your knowledge and experience? And also, I would like to know the factors that should be look upon to see if the campaign will be a successful one?
Pages:
Jump to: