Pages:
Author

Topic: Not all new Projects are bad, So take the Risk - page 24. (Read 5783 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 15
Amazing, I just learnt about the attack on Binance,
Funds were lost, Wow I'm short of words, I always see
Bitcoin - BTC, Ethereum - ETH, Binance - BNB as the main
Crypto players, Until today that I'm learning so much about them
Most especially the centralized exchanges like Binance, I've always looked at it, but haven't really done anything there, I've often makes use of pancakeswap and Uniswap
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
You made some interesting topics in beginners & help recently, all talking about almost the same thing.
My experience tells me that everything involves around crypto project, Is about risk, except for the president of them all ( Bitcoin ), The vice ( Ethereum ) and the child ( Binance ). Investing in any of these 3 gives risk free system.
I don’t see how Binance is an investment or a child of Bitcoin and Ethereum, did you mean BNB? With time you will centralized exchanges (Binance and the likes) are not best for hodling your crypto long term because of the risks involved with third party management, using a centralized exchange service means you’re not in total charge of your coins because you do not own the keys. Binance was attacked recently and a lot of money was lost. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/binance-hack-100-million-cryptocurrency-blockchain/
Activity: 62
Merit: 15
I came across a post where an advise was ditch out
for newbies like myself not to get involved in new projects,
due to the risk that follows.

But with all honestly, Some project with 3 to 7 months old have one time becomes Scam, Good  example is OKS CHAIN. The project was over 2 years old, yet end up being scam, as the CEO and other dev cart away with so much money. And abandoned the project.

My experience tells me that everything involves around crypto project, Is about risk, except for the president of them all ( Bitcoin ), The vice ( Ethereum ) and the child ( Binance ). Investing in any of these 3 gives risk free system. As they say experience is the best teacher in life.

So i strongly disagreed with the term of " do not invest in a brand new project " to be risk free. A lot of new project has yielded x50
of my investment to me most of the time, What i usually do, Once they're up, i take off with my investment and interest. This is my experiences.
And i strongly believes by doing this, Will yield high success to everyone and also helps you to minimize the risk of lossing all your funds.
Pages:
Jump to: