Pages:
Author

Topic: .Not being paid out - page 2. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
Thank you for your reply. First of all, It wasn't free anything , I invest in mining which still running and the profit is going up but can't payout. They also claim that they are registered with World trade insurance and got a confirmation from them before I invested.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
Hey all ,
I unfortunately invested with payforks cloud Mining last month. When I tried to withdraw, It was disabled. I was asked to get IMP/IRS certificate to validate my investment. I was given a link of a company called IISC to get Certificate from so, I contacted them, they asked me to pay $2173(BTC) for Certificate to withdraw my ROI without any delay or interruption. So I paid for it, I was told that certificate was linked with my account and a code to withdraw would be sent shortly but got in a werk. I sent the code to the platform so that I could make withdrawal, but I had the same problem with withdrawal so I sent them several massages but had no response.

Now I would like you people suggest what should I do and how to find out if they are really scammer as they paid out till the end of April 2018. I was told , they have some problem with taxing authorities so they for the time being stopped paying out.
Pages:
Jump to: