Pages:
Author

Topic: Not easy times in the world but how the goverment will improve? - page 3. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
Will the goverment have plans to improve?
Or you think it is now new normal ?
If the governments really has the plan to improve, first they had to eradicate corruption happening in every part of the government. It starts within them because there is already an existing rules and regulation to follow the only problem is these bastards.

New normal? Unfortunately yes! No improvement because of unfair treatment in the society justice system works only for the rich people. Total reform is needed in a government full of anomaly to achieve improvement and success in a country's economic growth.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
each country has its own government and will make policies for the welfare and prosperity of the people. so a government will improve a more prosperous life in its own country. not for the welfare of the world. because each country has a limited budget so of course its policies are for its own country not for other countries let alone the whole world.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
In my country, to each his own. You are to look after yourself because no one else does. I'm speaking in general terms. You can't rely on the government. The officials are also looking after themselves. They are busy making wealth while they are still in office. Their power is temporary, after all.
I believe that this is the case with governments in most countries of the world, whether rich or poor. Here in my country it is the same. Government officials are busy amassing wealth and robbing the people as quickly as possible because they know that these positions are temporary.

Their appearances are ridiculous when they appear on television to lecture about plans and magical solutions to get out of the economic crisis and improve people’s lives, and they tell them that they must be patient and give them some advice about austerity and reducing expenses due to lack of resources, while in reality they are riding luxury cars and hoarding the money they stole in banks. .
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
I can only speak of the government I've been sufficiently exposed to. It seems it is not improving at all. If it is in certain aspects, it is moving in the opposite direction in most. Improvements are snail-paced it simply couldn't match the rate of decadence.

In my country, to each his own. You are to look after yourself because no one else does. I'm speaking in general terms. You can't rely on the government. The officials are also looking after themselves. They are busy making wealth while they are still in office. Their power is temporary, after all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
The solution to the problem of a country doesn't lie in one or two solutions. It is not as easy as writing them down on a sheet of paper. Because in reality, governance is hard, fixing a country takes a long time and it is not a one time thing but an everyday thing. It requires a synergy between all the arms of the government and is far beyond green energy or printing money or even adopting bitcoin. It entails a socio-politico, and psycho-cultural approaches to ensure that every part of governance is doing her pert to make improvement to the economy of a nation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 274
I hoped you would write more on why you’re not a fan of green renewable energy and how exactly it relates to governments printing more money into the economy or fighting Inflation.
You noted yourself that we’ve got to solve problems with new (and better) methods. Be more energy efficient, hence the renewable energy sources being touted all over today. 
Change is difficult to accept hence the slow adaptation of these renewable energy sources.

As for fighting inflation, governments do know how to do one thing well. And that’s obviously to print even more money.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
There's not a one-solution-fix-all the governments are hiding from their citizens. If it is the case then we'll have no problems when it comes to inflation and unemployment. The best thing governments can do is to try to lessen the negative effects but not to eradicate it as that would be impossible. There are different ways to achieve this, such as QE and other such financial techniques, but most of them are inefficient but somewhat 'useful' to an extent.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Will the goverment have plans to improve?
I mean it will be bad for health the suffering and unemployement and problems with debt.
Or you think it is now new normal ? Or the goverment will rescue the world when things will go too bad.
But If they rescue they can't print much money again the inflation problem.
The only solution i see If they take some large country and they will try to do some money printing and then directing the inflation into that country to devalue that country currency so that's the only possible way.- but that could be only temporary method.
Otherwise the goverment can't do much about it only way If they try make new ways to educate people with new smarter ways so instead of turning on money printer they will try to solve problems with new methods how to do things cheaper and how to organize our world and society smart and more energy effient ways because the world can't go on the way like it use to be when ever we have problem...we just print more money - but now i guess that's not an option because of inflation.

What i think that there is no easy solution or just magic lazy quick solution but we all have to think how to better organize and develope our lifes so we all can make more with energy efiecnt ways.

The money printing when ever we want it made the society as whole lazy and even If they find method how they can still print easy money the society will be even more lazy and by lazy i mean lazy in their mind.
Also Im not fan of Green energy or that kind of things but i see that printing money will give a lot more easy money to society we consume more and it's not good for envoirment and nature If we just consume grazy ways again Im not the Gretha Thunberg fan...but that's all got me think about it more we all are apart of our society and what Ever happens we all have responsebility.
Pages:
Jump to: