Pages:
Author

Topic: "Not equal" (the book) - page 2. (Read 220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
April 16, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
I'd love to review some parts of your writing.

The fact that all people are equal from birth is untrue. We are all very different from each other. We have different height, weight, skin color, brain structure. And it also happens that some parts of the brain have one person, but the other does not. This is a real scientific fact. And such people see the world in completely different ways.

What do you mean by "some parts of the brain have one person, but the other does not"? I can't understand it well.

At us from a birth the brain is arranged absolutely differently, than at them. Therefore, we will never understand them, and they will never understand us.

This sentence has grammatical errors and hard-to-understand message IMHO. I think it should be like this (I'm not a native too, so this might be wrong as well):

Since birth, we have different brain structures. That's why it is impossible for us to understand them and vice versa.

Btw this is my first time knowing that someone here wanted to write a book. This is cool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Lord Shiva
April 16, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
Friends, I decided to write a book in English. I'll write to this topic. English is not my native language, so I will be grateful for the correction of stylistic errors.

Not equal

The fact that all people are equal from birth is untrue. We are all very different from each other. We have different height, weight, skin color, brain structure. And it also happens that some parts of the brain have one person, but the other does not. This is a real scientific fact. And such people see the world in completely different ways.

Here's the point: now on planet Earth there are 2 genetically different biological species of people. Some are intellectual and compassionate - it's you and me. Others - stupid and hard-hearted - they are.

At us from a birth the brain is arranged absolutely differently, than at them. Therefore, we will never understand them, and they will never understand us.

But there are many more of them than us. And so they established their culture and their own order here. And this barbaric culture and these ignorant orders do not allow the representatives of our species to develop normally.

They have violent laws. They have for years kept other people in cages. They are constantly striving to unleash a war. They have bestial entertainment. They are alcoholics and they like it. They kill animals for fun. They do not like to learn new things. In them, very little of what we call "humanity."

But there are more of them than us. And that's why they elect for us the rulers and judges from among their own kind by the majority. And they force us to live by their barbarous cruel laws. And we are few, and we are divided, and therefore we are powerless against this stupid gray mass.

What to do?

Everything has its time.

Now the main thing is:

- Clearly understand that there are we and they are.

- That we and they are two different biological species.

- And that we are not equal to them, and they are not equal to us. How unequal to us, for example, donkeys or turtles.

Give this understanding to all representatives of our species - this is now the main thing.

Because we are deceived by propaganda. We think that they are so stupid and cruel because "they were improperly educated". No. They are already born this way. And neither can they be corrected. Neither. This is in them at the level of genetics laid. They are different. They feel life differently from birth than we do.

When you look at the kitten - you have a desire to feed him, pat, put in a safe place. And they have nothing of this. They are different. And the natural desires are different for them. We are not equal.

And yes, you always knew it in your heart. Just afraid to admit even myself. They were afraid to appear "racist" or "Nazi". But we are not "racists" or "Nazis", we are just another species. We are the future of this planet. And they have no future. The time of fear has passed. It is time for actions aimed at the survival of our species.

To be continued...

Chapter 1. The Brain
Chapter 2. Another species
Pages:
Jump to: