Pages:
Author

Topic: Not funny problem I opened a wallet that was not mine - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I guess you could enter a valid seed phrase? Am I right?

A seed phrase usually consists of 12 words. Considering the 4 bits of checksum, these 12 words generate 128 bits of entropy.
This means that there are around 3 * 1038 valid 12-word seed phrases.

It's extremely easy to enter a valid seed phrase.
It's extremely unlikely to enter a seed phrase already generated by someone else and steal the fund.
In other words, you can enter a valid seed phrase and generate valid addresses. But you can't generate funded addresses.

Using just the valid words what is the likelihood of opening a wallet?

Obviously not hard as I did it
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I guess you could enter a valid seed phrase? Am I right?

A seed phrase usually consists of 12 words. Considering the 4 bits of checksum, these 12 words generate 128 bits of entropy.
This means that there are around 3 * 1038 valid 12-word seed phrases.

It's extremely easy to enter a valid seed phrase.
It's extremely unlikely to enter a seed phrase that has already been generated by someone else and steal the fund.
In other words, you can enter a valid seed phrase and generate valid addresses. But you can't generate funded addresses.
As they say: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" (source unknown). Please elaborate.

Download exodus, then install. It shows valid words you can use in white and invalid words in red when you use backup phrase . It will also tell if a backup phrase is eligible
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
As they say: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" (source unknown). Please elaborate.
Please fix the back door it's unlockable by even myself let alone bots.

Think of it. Eligible words and eligible phrases. Easy. Please fix this now or economy goes down quick
Pages:
Jump to: