Pages:
Author

Topic: Not just money but oil is most important in the World - page 4. (Read 966 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I do not get why nobody really cares about it, like what could be the situation that allows European and American governments to let that be? If another nation ends up buying half of all the big companies listed in Nasdaq then I would be very upset about it, I wouldn't be happy about it, for some reason people are quite happy about getting Chinese money go back into economy instead of staying there, not only they are not worried they are happy, because these companies paid china to produce something then china used that money to buy the company? How is that any good?

At the end of the day I think it is obvious that we should be upset over Chinese financial domination, and unless we do something to stop them, they are going to won all the companies and business' all over the world eventually, not right away of course but in a few decades it will be mainly Chinese owned by the looks of it.

There is no truth in these claims. The total market capitalization of NYSE + NASDAQ is around $45 trillion. The vast majority of this amount is owned by individuals and corporations that are based in the United States. Foreign investors (especially those from China, Japan, Middle-east.etc) own only a small fraction of this amount. I don't see anything wrong with it. More foreign investment will create more demand for the stocks, and this will push up the stock prices. US citizens will benefit out of this, in the form of higher returns to their stocks. And the government will also receive higher amount of taxes.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I don't think oil is so important anymore like it was 20 years ago. The world is changing. Many new cars are electric and don't need fuel anymore. Also heating is becoming less oil dependent. For energy atomic energy and renewable energy sources are much more important. We could probably survive if we had no oil tomorrow, but we would be doomed if we had no electricity.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
China is also conquering foreign stock markets. They have vast amounts of equity in hundreds and hundreds of companies listed on the European stock markets. They have a real strategy in place, trying to get their shares and secure their position on literally every continent. What's so impressive about them is that they do it quietly step by step. They have developed at an unbelievable pace over the last decades.
I do not get why nobody really cares about it, like what could be the situation that allows European and American governments to let that be? If another nation ends up buying half of all the big companies listed in Nasdaq then I would be very upset about it, I wouldn't be happy about it, for some reason people are quite happy about getting Chinese money go back into economy instead of staying there, not only they are not worried they are happy, because these companies paid china to produce something then china used that money to buy the company? How is that any good?

At the end of the day I think it is obvious that we should be upset over Chinese financial domination, and unless we do something to stop them, they are going to won all the companies and business' all over the world eventually, not right away of course but in a few decades it will be mainly Chinese owned by the looks of it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
USA have power over world oil and to get oil You need USA dollars and USA dollars u get it From USA Only Smiley
how can they sell the oil if they will only accept usa dollar ? and no we can get the usa dollar anywhere via money exchangers .
 also is it saudi has the most oil ? oil is important before but right now many are against with oil because they say that it hurts the enviroment ,
 its why they invented machines , cars , pans and other things that dont need oil .
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
Nope, oil isn't important. The oil barons just want you to think that because if they aren't relevant then they will have less profits. Plus there's a lot of renewable energy out there on the market and electric cars to replace oil but the only problem is that we are brainwashed to think that we need oil when there's a lot of better and cheap alternative.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I somehow agree with this scenario that oil is the black gold of the industry due to that most of the expensive need of certain people is electricity aside from water of course, and electricity somehow comes from oil and this is one of the most expensive natural resources in which it runs vehicles and some other stuff. Just imagine a world without oil meaning no transportation services that operates due to the absence of crude oil.
I also agree and think so. Oil is needed in various sectors, even large industries really need oil to drive all their machines. I don't know what would happen if this became so rare. This has become a basic need for the industrial sector. Like water, if water is difficult to get, humans will die of thirst.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
most of our daily lives need it or in other words oil is a kind of "black gold" that many big countries want to acquire precisely because it is becoming increasingly scarce, a fact we cannot denies that today's life "black gold" is indispensable, but its use is so polluting for the environment today that its use in large developed countries such as the United States also has limitations. they replace them with steam or solar powered machines which are very popular now.
even so, oil dominates in the smooth running of all human activities. Therefore, if the price of oil is expensive, it will affect the prices of all other goods. On the other hand, oil is a non-renewable natural resource, so the world is starting to develop alternative energy producers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
most of our daily lives need it or in other words oil is a kind of "black gold" that many big countries want to acquire precisely because it is becoming increasingly scarce, a fact we cannot denies that today's life "black gold" is indispensable, but its use is so polluting for the environment today that its use in large developed countries such as the United States also has limitations. they replace them with steam or solar powered machines which are very popular now.
legendary
Yeah and even some will bully it's way just to get that precious oil like China to Philippines. They know that West Philippines Sea is quite rich with untapped minerals including oil that's why they are bullying its way just to get it for them. They even estimated it for Trillions worth of oil and could lead to new world order if not intervened by 1st world countries.

I agree that the South China Sea is rich in various minerals and fish deposits. But petroleum deposits are not that important. Even if there are petroleum deposits there, these deposits are very difficult to extract and it doesn't make any economical sense to set up oil rigs there. Unless the crude oil prices surge above $100 per barrel, these deposits may not be even considered for extraction. China is more interested in expanding the area of ocean under its control. Mineral deposits are just a secondary priority.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
They believe that whoever controls oil, controls the world that why they are very much crazy about oil. There are some quite facts about it due to the fact that oil is the one who moves everything on earth but with recent innovations on energy consumptions, countries are trying to lessen their carbon footprints and the rise of solar energy is inevitable.

Can't disagree with this statement. During the last 3-4 decades, most of the major military confrontations have occurred in regions that are rich in oil resources. And ironically, apart from a few exceptions (such as the GCC nations, Brunei, Norway.etc), most of the oil producing countries have remained in abject poverty (Nigeria, Venezuela, Libya, Angola, Russia.etc). In many cases, the petroleum resources have attracted unwanted external intervention and this has fueled civil wars within the country.
Yeah and even some will bully it's way just to get that precious oil like China to Philippines. They know that West Philippines Sea is quite rich with untapped minerals including oil that's why they are bullying its way just to get it for them. They even estimated it for Trillions worth of oil and could lead to new world order if not intervened by 1st world countries.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
We all know how essential oil is and I agree with the statement that whoever controls oil rules the world. Almost all of the things we are using daily requires oil to function. On the other hand, having USA as the top tier in having oil, it makes them dominate the world already and later on, we will surely see other countries like China competing against USA over the world domination and ruling of oil. Nevertheless, as innovations take place, we will surely see something that will replace oils essence and some countries may take advantage over it.
Interestingly China went with another route, which I do not know if it is an amazing move for them or not, and Saudi Arabia went with another. Those are three very wealthy nations, and I can name some other of course but that is not important I want to point out these three. USA went with oil, they want oil, they want to control oil production and how it moves, that is why Oil is pegged to USD everywhere in the world, and that is a good way to dominate, they have some amazing companies that make billions of dollars yearly from overseas as well.

Secondly we have China, which is buying land and houses in other nations, which is a reasonable investment, when you have tens of billions of dollars then you can buy lands everywhere in the world, and big lands as well, or huge apartments in big cities. Saudi Arabia on the other hand buys stocks of other nations companies, they own so much of big companies that we are not even realizing the whole world is basically working for Saudis at this point. No idea which one is better.

China is also conquering foreign stock markets. They have vast amounts of equity in hundreds and hundreds of companies listed on the European stock markets. They have a real strategy in place, trying to get their shares and secure their position on literally every continent. What's so impressive about them is that they do it quietly step by step. They have developed at an unbelievable pace over the last decades.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
We all know how essential oil is and I agree with the statement that whoever controls oil rules the world. Almost all of the things we are using daily requires oil to function. On the other hand, having USA as the top tier in having oil, it makes them dominate the world already and later on, we will surely see other countries like China competing against USA over the world domination and ruling of oil. Nevertheless, as innovations take place, we will surely see something that will replace oils essence and some countries may take advantage over it.
Interestingly China went with another route, which I do not know if it is an amazing move for them or not, and Saudi Arabia went with another. Those are three very wealthy nations, and I can name some other of course but that is not important I want to point out these three. USA went with oil, they want oil, they want to control oil production and how it moves, that is why Oil is pegged to USD everywhere in the world, and that is a good way to dominate, they have some amazing companies that make billions of dollars yearly from overseas as well.

Secondly we have China, which is buying land and houses in other nations, which is a reasonable investment, when you have tens of billions of dollars then you can buy lands everywhere in the world, and big lands as well, or huge apartments in big cities. Saudi Arabia on the other hand buys stocks of other nations companies, they own so much of big companies that we are not even realizing the whole world is basically working for Saudis at this point. No idea which one is better.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
At present money is an important medium of exchange and through it, people meet their various needs. All over the world, it is almost impossible to do without money, but externally, money is just a piece of paper. Although it is possible to buy all the necessary goods in exchange for money, each substance has a different significance. The importance of crude oil at the present time is extremely important in all cases. At present, the world cannot be imagined without fuel oil. So at present, no country's economy can be thought of without oil. So a closer look reveals that in addition to money, crude oil is equally important for a country's economic and military development. That is why developed countries, including China, invest in various oil-rich countries and have various military agreements to ensure their oil demand and supply.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
To see that the biden are strong president we see that nobody willl take power of USA away.
Even China Will try with war...  But its Impossible USA have power over world oil and to get oil You need USA dollars and USA dollars u get it From USA Only Smiley

I don't see the great power of Biden if he doesn't have anyone behind him. Hasn't Biden been experienced since he was with Obama? so Biden is currently working diplomatically with China and Russia to mend their strained relationship. but have you ever thought that Putin is actually collaborating with the president of Turkey they are going to build a large company that was recently discovered on the Black coast near the Turkish border.

Obviously this has made Biden worried that since the discovery European countries have begun to approach Russia and Turkey. while from the beginning the hostility that was built between China and the US was a kind of cold war. Biden only looks weak when wooing without showing US anger.

Russia is also investing in other countries like Turkey, they really have plans to bridge countries in Europe to Asia like the belt and road of China.

the purpose of the meeting is to have a good relationship with Russia but instead, it's stirred down to elsewhere. i think Biden was asking for Putin to rejoin back to G7. the problem is that Russia has close ties with China, they are neighbors as it is.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
So everyone is talking about the basic needs or the economic needs of the state power? all of which are important at the same time have a positive value to extend life. food, drink, clean water, lots of money and welfare without taxes. abundant natural wealth and the absence of eviction of farmers' land because without farmers we cannot eat from their crops. the point is not to care about oil and whatnot. it's a state affair that wants to dominate the world's economic sector, but the people themselves suffer from hunger. what's the point of oil if even the smallest thing can't be noticed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
I don't think Putin and China's diplomatic are in favour of Biden at all. Though we have to discuss importance of oil on one side, let us not forget that Biden has halted various operations from China mid-covid. Though it was out of anger towards Chinese misbehave during the Covid situation, Im sure this will impact at some point while creating such diplomatic relationship.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
To see that the biden are strong president we see that nobody willl take power of USA away.
Even China Will try with war...  But its Impossible USA have power over world oil and to get oil You need USA dollars and USA dollars u get it From USA Only Smiley

I don't see the great power of Biden if he doesn't have anyone behind him. Hasn't Biden been experienced since he was with Obama? so Biden is currently working diplomatically with China and Russia to mend their strained relationship. but have you ever thought that Putin is actually collaborating with the president of Turkey they are going to build a large company that was recently discovered on the Black coast near the Turkish border.

Obviously this has made Biden worried that since the discovery European countries have begun to approach Russia and Turkey. while from the beginning the hostility that was built between China and the US was a kind of cold war. Biden only looks weak when wooing without showing US anger.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
legendary
They believe that whoever controls oil, controls the world that why they are very much crazy about oil. There are some quite facts about it due to the fact that oil is the one who moves everything on earth but with recent innovations on energy consumptions, countries are trying to lessen their carbon footprints and the rise of solar energy is inevitable.

Can't disagree with this statement. During the last 3-4 decades, most of the major military confrontations have occurred in regions that are rich in oil resources. And ironically, apart from a few exceptions (such as the GCC nations, Brunei, Norway.etc), most of the oil producing countries have remained in abject poverty (Nigeria, Venezuela, Libya, Angola, Russia.etc). In many cases, the petroleum resources have attracted unwanted external intervention and this has fueled civil wars within the country.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
To be honest, I'm not sure that the United States is still the boss in the world. It looks more like the United States is now in big problems and is just at a fork in the road where it is necessary to choose or retain the power of the dollar or preserve the sector of the real economy. Since it was announced in Geneva that the United States is looking for allies against China, it is likely that the United States chose the second path, namely, to preserve the sector of the relative economy. As for oil, the United States no longer controls it, it lost this battle last year and lost its shale industry. But the truth is that in order to wage a war, you really need a lot of energy, but as we see now, neither the United States nor China has enough energy, for that Russia has it, which means that there will not be any real war, in any case in the next 5 - 10 years, and then we will see.
Pages:
Jump to: