Pages:
Author

Topic: Not only Bitcoin, Blockchain is also quite potential for agriculture - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Seems like you're translating this news (https://inet.detik.com/cyberlife/d-4141401/tak-hanya-bitcoin-blockchain-juga-potensial-untuk-pertanian). Am I right?

BTW, educating the farmers might be the hardest part for this project to succeed. Most farmers in Indonesian still use traditional agriculture method. Corruption and lack of trust toward government also need to be addressed. The blockchain is useless when the government cut the adoption by corruption.
Yes, I took this article from my country news portal (Indonesia), I just want this news to be read globally.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Seems like you're translating this news (https://inet.detik.com/cyberlife/d-4141401/tak-hanya-bitcoin-blockchain-juga-potensial-untuk-pertanian). Am I right?

BTW, educating the farmers might be the hardest part for this project to succeed. Most farmers in Indonesian still use traditional agriculture method. Corruption and lack of trust toward government also need to be addressed. The blockchain is useless when the government cut the adoption by corruption.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
The low efficiency of the distribution chain between farmers to consumers also results in farmers still having to face losses in terms of post-harvest quality degradation by 20% annually.

These challenges, among others, stem from data inequality and information inequality related to capacity, market and financing for all players in the agricultural sector.

The development of blockchain technology can be a solution to the real challenges facing Indonesia in this sector. That was aimed at by HARA, the first blockchain project to create positive social impacts in Indonesia.

Blockchain is simply a data structure that cannot be changed, can only be added. Every data from the blockchain is connected to each other. So if there is a change in one block of data, it will affect the next data.

By using blockchain as the technology behind decentralized data exchange in the food and agriculture sectors, HARA seeks to overcome the problem of availability of asymmetric information, which prevents businesses in the supply chain from being more efficient and effective.
Pages:
Jump to: