Pages:
Author

Topic: Not own Bitcoin but like to discuss about Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Do anyone else not own Bitcoin but like to discuss about Bitcoin like me?
Bitcoin is available for buyers to buy from sellers at anytime of the day, week, month or year. The supply is limited but it is available to buy and its price and value will increase as the demand is increasing.

Every day, I still read news about Bitcoin and check its price, but currently, I don't own any Bitcoin. Lol.
Why? Because you thought the price will decrease? Or because you thought bitcoin is not what bitcoin enthusiasts said it is? I hope you will not miss the next bull run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 612
I'd say you're spreading FUD rather than discuss about Bitcoin because you're self claimed to have technical analysis but you're wrong about it, we're see Bitcoin price hit $30K now and it's never return to $22K until now.

Talking about there's a currency is better, faster and cheaper than Bitcoin is just your random thought.

Better in terms of what?
Bitcoin is cheap and fast, you only need to spend 6 sat/byte now and your transaction will be confirmed ASAP.

Personally, the development of currency has not stopped at Bitcoin in particular or cryptocurrency in general, but will continue to bring about many other types of currency that are better, faster, and cheaper.
Based on my technical analysis, looking at the weekly candlestick chart, this price increase is not sustainable and the bullish momentum is relatively weak. Therefore, it will be difficult for BTC to reach the $30k level. I predict that BTC will return to the $22k level in the next 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 298
Merit: 104
Why Always Me,.
Do anyone else not own Bitcoin but like to discuss about Bitcoin like me?
Every day, I still read news about Bitcoin and check its price, but currently, I don't own any Bitcoin. Lol.
Pages:
Jump to: