Pages:
Author

Topic: Not receiving authorization mails from Blockchain.com - page 2. (Read 210 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
What do you mean when you say that you have that your wallet is in hands of others?
If you have backup words than you can restore them in your own wallet like electrum or any other bitcoin wallet, and no need for any email or verifications.
People say they never had any problems with web wallets until something like this happens.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi.

Sadly I have more than 10k on a blockchain wallet (bad idea to have a wallet in hands of others...). For the login there is a 2fa that should sends a mail after every login where I need to confirm the login.

Since over 1 week I dont receive these mails anymore. When I go to the help page and request the wallet ID (The lost my wallet ID option) I also dont get a mail (also after I created a new wallet with the same mail). If I try to reset the 2fa on the help page I got the error "Error resetting two-step authentication."

What the hell?

The Mails are not blocked (I whitelisted it). They are also not in my spam or something like this. And no am an Idiot and didnt backed up the 12-Phrase Recovery...

I dont think that Ive got hacked because when I track the last incoming transaction I see that there is balance on my address and I think the hacker would immediately move all funds to his wallet.

I opened more than 5 Tickets to the support and wrote that I have problems. A few of them were closed as "solved" without any response....ok whatever.... And for the other I didnt got a response since then (1 week). I only got 1 response of one ticket where they said that I requested a 2fa removal that will take 1 week till it will execute the task. So I waited and after 1 week (today now) I really received a mail with the message that the removal of the 2fa was completed. With full of happyness I tryed to login again to my wallet and sadly again I got the message "Authorization required. Please check your mailbox." and again got no mail. I found out that the reset was made for my other wallet I created with the same mail...   Sad

Whats happening here? Is there anything I can do instead of giving all of my hope this 5 star support team that just need 1 year to response? Im pretty sure I cant but what can I do else than ask others for help?

Hope someone can help me.
Pages:
Jump to: