Pages:
Author

Topic: Not selling my coins... as futures trading starts in 5 mins - page 2. (Read 791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Futures were opened and the price went from $14,700 to $16,300 in just matter of minutes, i saw huge sell walls of more than 200 bitcoins, and huge buy walls of more than 50 - 100 bitcoins.

The whole market is crazy right now

Been mining since 2013 and will hold my coins. I don't see where the futures will help us other than give us some more legitimatize from the main stream. We will see what happens as they start in 5 mins...

I would not sell anything though, i will keep holding my bitcoins until i see a reasonable price, maybe twenty thousand dollars, or twenty five, i dont have weak hands right now.

Easy explanation right there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_squeeze

All the people that were expecting for Bitcoin to dump just because wall street would set short orders on their futures are going to get squeezed out of the game if they follow their stupid gambling games. We are going to see big fluctuations in the coming hours, and then we will see a new all time high as shorts get liquidated. They don't know what's coming, they have never deal with something like this. The short's fail is going to be epic, books will be written about the total destruction of Wall St future gamblers.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Futures were opened and the price went from $14,700 to $16,300 in just matter of minutes, i saw huge sell walls of more than 200 bitcoins, and huge buy walls of more than 50 - 100 bitcoins.

The whole market is crazy right now

Been mining since 2013 and will hold my coins. I don't see where the futures will help us other than give us some more legitimatize from the main stream. We will see what happens as they start in 5 mins...

I would not sell anything though, i will keep holding my bitcoins until i see a reasonable price, maybe twenty thousand dollars, or twenty five, i dont have weak hands right now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

" You have nothing to fear but fear itself" FDR

Anyone falling for the "oh no futures are coming" FUD is a straight retard, there isn't much to say about it. Wall Street is not going to magically short an asset that's limited in amount, cannot be manipulated in it's supply, and it's totally transparent about things. This is another whole new animal they are dealing it. If they aren't completely insane, they will not do anything stupid, or they might end up creating systemic risk on the financial system as they end up liquidated while BTC pumps. Nobody is going to be paying attention to the Future's prices anyway, they are not backed by actual Bitcoin.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

" You have nothing to fear but fear itself" FDR
Pages:
Jump to: