Pages:
Author

Topic: Not this guy - page 6. (Read 510 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 28, 2023, 05:51:46 AM
Some gamblers are different breed to be honest, they don't care about what their present situation is, if they are breathing they are good, anyone know crazy gambler who don't care if they lose big amount of money and they still gamble?

I've get to know that not all gamblers need to be a responsible gambler, some knows, they are not hypnotized by gambling, they are fully awake and they still choose to be a reckless gambler.
You are the one that is thinking that he is not thinking about it. If you can see his mind, you will see how he will feel that it is not that good but hoping that he will make it from gambling and having different strategies to win the house more in mind. His addiction will end when gambling takes more from him and if he he seeing that he is not moving forward because he is wasting money that he supposed
to use to move forward on gambling. But if he is moving forward, that means he is spending small amount on gambling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
November 28, 2023, 05:41:55 AM
There is some certain amount of money that you will lose and you will be so pissed and probably quit, but not this guy.

I've been talking a lot about how people should learn to be a responsible gambler but there is a crazy gambler that I just meet, from a friends friend, the crazy thing about this person is how about how much he has lost in gambling, enough to go south in the ear of others and he has never made any big gains to cover what he has lost, the crazy part is...

This guy is giving me a weird vibe, like a different gambling breed, he knows he have the gambling addiction problem but he just doesn't care, like for real, he doesn't care, the amount he has lost is in six figures but very weird how he is able to handle it.

Some gamblers are different breed to be honest, they don't care about what their present situation is, if they are breathing they are good, anyone know crazy gambler who don't care if they lose big amount of money and they still gamble?

I've get to know that not all gamblers need to be a responsible gambler, some knows, they are not hypnotized by gambling, they are fully awake and they still choose to be a reckless gambler.
Pages:
Jump to: