Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 27. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 26, 2019, 05:02:44 PM
I believe that the end of crypto hasn't happened yet. because for me crypto still has a long journey. so if we consider crypto dead, that is a false assumption. because crypto is still running well, even though there are quite a lot of problems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 04:53:26 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency does not die. It seems to me that this industry is just beginning to actively develop. We have a good chance to make money on it.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 04:49:55 PM
I agree with you, because I also believe that cryptocurrencies will grow again and the cycle will repeat, you just need to wait more time than originally planned.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 03:04:27 PM
End will happen once there is no buyers will come to cryptocurrency. But look the cryptocurrency snd look the hard cap it's hundred billions of dollars and still good funds. Crypto ends maybe 1 century from this now but it live longer once the people here in cryptocurrency take care and love crypto maybe not only live it will grow more and more snd the coins increase very high.

Yeah, from a market of several tens of millions of dollars, it is getting bigger than the original. This makes me think that it will grow, and the first goal is that the market achieves a $ 1,000 billion market cap
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 26, 2019, 02:58:55 PM
Crypto has always experienced a period of blood bath and it has always come out stronger and this period is not an exception. I have full faith in Crypto
I also believe in cryptocurrency, but in addition to faith, we need the right strategy for how to make money and how to store your money.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 26, 2019, 02:54:44 PM
Crypto has always experienced a period of blood bath and it has always come out stronger and this period is not an exception. I have full faith in Crypto
copper member
Activity: 238
January 26, 2019, 02:53:33 PM
We have a lot of great news that will take place during the whole 2019 and this is just the beginning. I hope that the red days have gone and we would not go even deeper and would finally be able to see some bullish trends.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 02:49:39 PM
I am already beginning to doubt that a cryptocurrency can recover from such a severe fall, and most likely it’s already the end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 02:45:24 PM
I am sure that in 2019 we will again have the opportunity to earn good money in the cryptocurrency market, just have patience.
Activity: 14
January 26, 2019, 02:26:56 PM
At NYAN coin....we are just started. Crypto is not going anywhere.

For more info about NYAN, we you can find it on TradeSatoshi ( https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NYAN_BTC ) and info at www.nyancoin.info

We are a small community, a few of us are working on a mobile wallet right now and also I promote it with kids (www.nyancares.org)

It is really a crypto that needed some love....it is a Proof Of Work coin that is 5 years old and just has some volunteers running it...no formal leadership, it isn't some pump and dump token. Watch for some exciting growth with it, we are doing a 100,000 flyers in my city shortly to talk about the NYAN and crypto and we have NYAN clubs with kids learning about all the tech. Expect it to take off in the next while as we grow!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 26, 2019, 02:25:25 PM
Yes, we know that it is not the end of the crypto. It will go to pump very soon we just need to have patience and have to do a lot of hard work until the market situation gets better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 26, 2019, 04:07:53 AM
but unfortunately many are stuck on crypto for want instant results. Thus the desire to make their big loss because crypto has continued to fall. at first indeed because the increase they get and hope the results are the same but indeed on crypto still would need a process to arrive at the results stage.
Activity: 600
January 26, 2019, 03:52:01 AM
All investments always decrease and increase in price, for that when crypto is experiencing a decline in prices for me that is something that is naturally happening in an investment. In the end the choice is owned by everyone who invests and how they respond to price developments that occur so that they can determine what they should do in investment. The fall in the crypto price is not the end of crypto, because I'm sure there will be a price increase again
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 26, 2019, 03:27:50 AM
Its just that not all investors will have the patience , mind you this bear market condition will stay for a very long time as things are not going as planned for this year ,for bakkt postponement is a bad sign for me and now it follows by ETF disapproval too ,if this continues then market condition won't change in 2019
I also think that the transfer of the start of the functioning of the bakkt is a bad sign for the whole year. I think that until the summer of this year, we will not see such global new projects.
Activity: 574
January 26, 2019, 03:10:33 AM
The situation reminds of 2014 - 2016. I believe that a quiet market and devs in the background building great things is the time to prepare for the next crypto bull run.
It does not matter whether there is a huge increase or not, it is perhaps important for those who only want to earn money. And the fact that the cryptocurrency has existed for 10 years, and there is no doubt that it will replace fiat money.
Activity: 770
January 26, 2019, 02:59:33 AM
The situation reminds of 2014 - 2016. I believe that a quiet market and devs in the background building great things is the time to prepare for the next crypto bull run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 26, 2019, 02:36:56 AM
Its just that not all investors will have the patience , mind you this bear market condition will stay for a very long time as things are not going as planned for this year ,for bakkt postponement is a bad sign for me and now it follows by ETF disapproval too ,if this continues then market condition won't change in 2019
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 26, 2019, 02:31:33 AM
I think crypto is over, the people who are still here are just waiting until their money returns after that they will leave. there are no new investors now the marketcap continues to decrease every day.
I don't know why you concluded crypto was over. I think, those who go from crypto and stop investing, that is over. Crypto continues for those who continue to hold their coins for the long term.
Activity: 350
January 26, 2019, 12:22:19 AM
But we can not deny that now we see a very large amount of speculation in the market. At the moment it is a means of earning for traders. Blockchain will not disappear it is needed by the world and people. But cryptocurrency can turn into something else.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 23, 2019, 08:56:55 AM
We have to remember how long it took for internet to be mainstream, and blockhain technology is much more
complicated than that. We will have many ups and downs until the mass adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: