Pages:
Author

Topic: NOTARY Platform Sig and Avatar Campaign(FULL) - page 2. (Read 17123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Payments have been sent to those who qualified. You may remove sigs now as this campaign is now over. If you want to continue to support this project, they are running a bounty campaign you can join. Link can be found in OP
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I would like to inform you that I have ranked to Member. Updating it to spreadsheet may be in the following week if there will be any spots. Thank you very much Mr. Yahoo.
I would like to inform you that I have ranked to Member. Updating it to spreadsheet may be in the following week if there will be any spots. Thank you very much Mr. Yahoo.
I would like to inform you sir yahoo that I already ranked up from Full Member to Sr. Member. If there is an available slot for Sr. Member I would like to take it. Thanks

PS: I already changed my signature to sr. member category.
Yahoo told me that this signature campaign will end tomorrow (he just told me last time that this is the last week). So no need for any upgrade, guys.

This is sad to hear. But then again, it was a great campaign and I hope I can be part of yahoo's managing signature campaigns in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
I would like to inform you sir yahoo that I already ranked up from Full Member to Sr. Member. If there is an available slot for Sr. Member I would like to take it. Thanks

Yahoo told me that this signature campaign will end tomorrow (he just told me last time that this is the last week). So no need for any upgrade, guys.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I want to join the campaign sir yahoo if there's an available spot

Btctalk name: jamel08
Current post count: 75
BTC Address: 3CXocjZinRHgr7bi6dsHjrWzojVfwFxQUd
Wear appropriate signature: Yes once I'm accepted
Activity: 182
Hello yahoo! I've ranked up to Member - please upgrade my position on the spreadsheet if there are any available slots Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 325
Just would like to inform you sir that I am now a Member.

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 168
Hello sir , i'd like to inform you that since tuesday, i ranked up and became Member .
Please update my rank in the spreadsheet if possible.
I already did change my signature . Thanks a lot !
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
Work smart and do your best
Btctalk name: satry
Current post count: 35
Btc address:1Q1K9NKAcSRBFGCLZZ5vP14mCeUMgHCQfH
wear appropriate signature" yes

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Btctalk name: rodel caling
Current post count: 199 including this
Btc address:37SYSw4TzjhSBm2b1rnkgGEaJ56GHpZNDK
wear appropriate signature" yes

hi sir you want to work with again as participant in this campaign if have available slot for my rank

thank you very much in advance
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Btctalk name: radenbachtyar
Current post count:35
BTC Address:35sY1VVbnpywEwVJhcouwAaNwsBRx8r34z
Wear appropriate signatur:
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hi sir yahoo!

Just would like to inform you that I am now rank up from Jr. Member to Member.

Signature updated thank you so much.

Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
hypersonic1
Current post count: 42
BTC Address:     1P5xS7h9VtUqtmK489UsZLKy2nWmnW2MfF

I've invested in bitcoin and am looking to be informed and give out BTC as a prize for game tournaments.
I would be honored for your consideration.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
Hello sir Yahoo, I just want to let you know that I am now a Sr Member and already updated the signature according to my rank. thank you Smiley
Activity: 306
Hi sir my account got ranked up today to full member. I updated my signature. Please update me also if there is a slot available for full member. Thank you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Please put me in queue

Btctalk name : swiftblade
Current post count : 84
BTC Address : 1PDiKA11zVZ1os94HQ3ktrcwjixmXmqWXR

Please your consideration to let me participate.
Thanks for your attention
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
NOTARY Platform Sig and Avatar Campaign Application

Btctalk name : Ravensilk
Current post count : 95
BTC Address  : 1JeGNDyj1wWUtMANiRxjd3tUiK8pBHuDGT
Activity: 182
They say a thin line separates genius and madness.
Applying for signature campaign 9/26/2017

Btctalk name: TanyaDegurechaff
Current post count: 173+1
BTC Address: 3BQjVF1Q7i2YVgACagw1tJREEC2wrcc13q
Wear appropriate signature: YES

EDIT: the campaign is now full and I dint see my name on the list.
Well better luck to me next time.
Activity: 126
Hi YAHOO, hope all is well with you, i just like to inform you that my rank is already upgraded to MEMBER. I changed the required signature accordingly for Member position. If there is an opening for a Member position on this campaign, kindly consider me. Thank you and Godbless.
Pages:
Jump to: