Pages:
Author

Topic: nothing - page 10. (Read 11811 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
July 06, 2017, 02:18:24 AM
Sounds interesting im new to the ico's i will watch and wait for further updates for this . Hope im able to join to.
When is the approximate date or month of ICO to start?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 02:10:04 AM
Feeed is a decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that offers privacy and selective transparency of transactions. Feeed payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient, and amount of a transaction remain private.
Amount of transactions remains private ? What are you sending on the public chain ? Just the addresses with the amounts hidden ? I don't get it.Keeping sender/receiver private is okay but the transactions too ? That's the opposite of public blockchain.

Hello,
Basicaly it's an ethereum blockchain, so the same privacy of ethereum. I let the core develloper Anthony repond as soon as possible. He is able to respond better than me.

Hi! I'm the core dev of FEEED, thanks everyone for your comments. It's a great motivation!

To answer the question of Joel_Jantsen, the amounts of the transactions will be available on the public keys. But the public keys remain anonymous.
In fact this will be closer to the Zcash for the privacy part.
With the most possible anonymity, but a true transparency in transactions.

Guillaume (Gabteb) is writing the whitepaper, this one will answer many of your questions. But we will be happy to answer them here, or on slack, facebook, twitter or on the website that will be pushed soon.

Thanks again to everyone!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 06, 2017, 01:57:50 AM
Hi dev, great idea!  Grin

I have one question, will the mining phase start before or after the ICO?

Hello, thank you for your comment!

The mining will start after the ICO, we will premine it live and everyone will be able to consult the progress of it and its redistribution for the ICO, of course.

Of course, it will be possible to mine solo or in pool. And we will start a pool at the same time as the mining will start. This is to make mining easy and accessible to everyone.

The pool fee will also be our only way to earn income. It will be 1%, to nearly the same as on the other pool.

But it will be possible to mine solo, and to mount other pools.

We count on the kindness of the miners who mine on our pool.
Activity: 14
July 05, 2017, 09:42:28 PM
Hi dev, great idea!  Grin

I have one question, will the mining phase start before or after the ICO?
July 05, 2017, 09:47:51 AM
Feeed is a decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that offers privacy and selective transparency of transactions. Feeed payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient, and amount of a transaction remain private.
Amount of transactions remains private ? What are you sending on the public chain ? Just the addresses with the amounts hidden ? I don't get it.Keeping sender/receiver private is okay but the transactions too ? That's the opposite of public blockchain.

Hello,
Basicaly it's an ethereum blockchain, so the same privacy of ethereum. I let the core develloper Anthony repond as soon as possible. He is able to respond better than me.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
July 05, 2017, 09:23:26 AM
July 05, 2017, 09:15:21 AM
Followed the twitter handler sir.
I hope soon, there will be more info about this project. Smiley
Will watch and follow from now on for future updates,
Also, I sent a pm regarding translation bounties, if ever there's one. Cheesy

Many thanks!

Be sure that we will give news constantly. The project is already very advanced in coding the core. But all that there around (website, launching) will still require a little work.
July 05, 2017, 09:13:13 AM
I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?

Hello,
To put it simply, this project is a new currency, which gives a new way to invest in startups. Through the mining power.

We are making a complete and more comprehensible wiki. I hope this will be more accessible.
Activity: 59
July 05, 2017, 08:53:03 AM
I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 05, 2017, 08:52:29 AM
I'm ready for Filipino translation. Waiting for your pm
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
July 05, 2017, 08:50:39 AM
Followed the twitter handler sir.
I hope soon, there will be more info about this project. Smiley
Will watch and follow from now on for future updates,
Also, I sent a pm regarding translation bounties, if ever there's one. Cheesy
July 05, 2017, 06:57:22 AM
I reserve all translations to Turkish. Please send me a PM to get me started.  Smiley

ok maybe we will sent you an mp
July 05, 2017, 05:39:36 AM
will it be the next eth?
watching....

We are honored by your review. We are working very hard to make this currency a real value for the future of cryptocurency.
Please look at our evolution.
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
July 05, 2017, 05:32:45 AM
I reserve all translations to Turkish. Please send me a PM to get me started.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 221
July 05, 2017, 05:26:22 AM
will it be the next eth?
watching....
July 05, 2017, 05:23:18 AM
The website will be online soon, we work on it know.

If you want to follow us, we are on twitter, facebook and slack for now

The github is online but we have to change the account name
(It is named according to the name of currency devellopement)
July 05, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

If required, we will discuss it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 05:00:31 AM
I can provide Danish translation if required. For social media or blog you can find me on http://twitter.com/cryptovorecom and http://cryptovore.com
July 05, 2017, 04:34:42 AM
ok, we will think about it
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 04:27:35 AM
Hi dev,
please reserve Vietnamese translation for me.
Pages:
Jump to: