Pages:
Author

Topic: Nothingness - page 14. (Read 3770 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
December 04, 2017, 09:01:04 AM
Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD
Guys... What do you think I should do with my 0.01 BTC?  Huh

Donate to charity? buy me beer and drink myself into oblivion?

Why not hold it instead of buying beer? Because many people speculate that bitcoin in next few years will touch $100k, Let's say if you have 0.01 BTC then your bitcoin worth $1000 in that time.

But I'm not against your deciding in donate to charity, that could be a good thing if you are a wise person. 
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 04, 2017, 08:57:02 AM
For low risk - just hold your BTC. Referring to John McAfee: BTC will hit 1M$ by 2020. Smiley
But if you are ready for high risk - altcoins and lending is your choice.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
December 04, 2017, 08:50:51 AM
You have to start trading again from the bottom if you are still interested after your loss. Go and invest in some promising alt coin and try your luck. Maybe you can hit jackpot and get back to your glorious days. Yea 100 bucks is not that much but you can still make some money from it if you invest wisely.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 08:39:54 AM
You should buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 04, 2017, 08:29:07 AM
Better to invest it with new ico project especially those who still in a pre sale status, who knows that after that project succeed then your
small amount of btc will turned into a much bigger value, there's always a big possibility that our investment inside crypto most of the
time turned into a much bigger value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 08:16:26 AM
That is still small. I suggest that you invest it, gamble or store it. Don't waste it on useless things. Plan your goal ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:40:41 AM
Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD

Well, I would say charity would be a better choice because you can help people with it. But, why not use it to invest in something or trade. I mean that 0.01 BTC is already substantial, and you can use it to work for you. Wouldn't be better to use it to gain profit, and in the end, be able to both put some in charity and drink to oblivion. I can say that's hitting two birds with one stone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
December 04, 2017, 06:40:03 AM
xD

Others are starting with this amount to trade. You just calm your mind first and focus on your mistakes and learn from it. Of course you can just donate it to charity but if you start to trade again and do the right thing like having a trading strategy and trade altcoins then you may do so and when you have profits then donate it to charity so you can still continue trading. It would be a win-win situation. My trading journey is not that good either joining hypes and pump and dump but I know this not should be the way. I still continue to learn and decide to trade on my own.
Activity: 182
December 04, 2017, 06:31:18 AM
I will suggest you to invest in genesis vision. It is a great project with great developers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 04, 2017, 05:46:56 AM
xD

If you are very possessive about your future then don't think anymore and just invest it because Bitcoin's value has been predicted to rise to the moon.Or else just spend the money bro.Drink and enjoy your life,get yourself a good girl and date her,take her to a posh restaurant(best way to spend your 0.01btc).
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 04, 2017, 05:41:08 AM
if my suggestion is better 0.01 BTC you have you use for trading or follow ICO, so BTC that you have can doubled even more. or if you want to see your luck, you can do gambling  Grin.
Activity: 290
December 04, 2017, 05:38:15 AM
There are a lot of ways to do with your bitcoin but you can invest it to bitcoin or maybe invest it to multiple ICO  or maybr you can use it to buy those things you wanted to buy bu i think if i have that bitcoin i will use the 75 or that 0.01 bitcoin and invest the 25 percent on the other altcoins and in that way i can maximize the investment and the thing i wanted to buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 05:35:52 AM
Hey friend.
If I have 0,01BTC, I will invest in a legit investment site and get my profit.
Or I can sell it then I invest to buy tokens of new ICO project and wait my lucky...
At the present, there's a new ICO of C project that has just announced, you can try to get free tokens or get more btc... hope you like friend
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 05:30:40 AM
Well i don't think you should do any of the options you mentioned above. Just keep holding that 0.01 bitcoin and just be patient for the price to rise. Also don't try to invest in other small altcoins. Just be patient wait for the 0.01 bitcoin's value to rise.After the price rises you should try investing in some good altcoins i think.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 04, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
just trade your 0,01 BTC
learn from your mistake, so you can be a better trader,,
patience is the key my friend
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 04, 2017, 05:09:51 AM
xD

I think there is nothing more to do with that amount but honestly when I started trading, my initial capital was that amount. I started small so that if it doesn't go as planned then there in nothing much to lose. Fortunately, it grows through swing and day trading. Sometimes I lose, but if you are familiar with what to do with the market then I think with that amount you can be profitable also. And if you are more willing to risk it and accept the fact that anytime that money will lose, try gambling. It has high risk but if you have luck enough then hopefully it will be more than that amount.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
I think that you should spend your 0,01BTC for some promising new coin. Which is able to grow much more than btc.
And remember about watching for devs, community and features of its coin. Algorithm shold be fast, and features like masternodes, pos/pow should be available.
Activity: 434
December 03, 2017, 07:35:04 PM
is your choices if you want to donate or drink beer.
But I suggest to Hold 0.01 BTC for year or invest on altcoins for earn more profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
December 03, 2017, 06:47:42 PM
You should do whatever you feel is better. If you think that 0.01 bitcoin does not help you for nothing that donate it to a poor family but I think it would be better if you would study a little and invest that money into something that can get you x10 more than you already have. I know it seems impossible but it is not. If you really want it then go ahead and make it. Any amount money is good , dont spend it on shit stuffs because that is not going to get you to a good life. Be smart and choose wisely how you spend your money. If you are nervous then give you some time and think only when you are fully open minded.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 03, 2017, 06:43:17 PM
Well if I were you that's already an investment if you do nothing with it. Just hold it and don't look on it for the next years of your life, keep it where you can have the confidence of it to be safe. I'm not going to give myself an headache just for buying that amount a beer. If you want to donate it to the charity donate it, if not just hold it and leave it alone. Get back to it when the price is 6 digits.
Pages:
Jump to: