Pages:
Author

Topic: Notice your emotion - page 4. (Read 994 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
September 02, 2021, 08:07:06 AM
Emotions do play an important role in trading and investing. Fluctuating prices affect psychology and I think if we don't have a good trading and investment plan, we can panic and sell our tokens at low prices.

The FOMO of holding an asset like that makes it hard people to become a strong holder and that's not necessarily a bad thing. even in some investment had FOMO it is a good thing. If you have decided to become a long-term holder, you need special confidence dan faith in what we invest in.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2021, 07:09:48 AM
Good trading is certainly based on sufficient knowledge. Trading requires structured management which we must pattern well. Human psychology emotions are natural, but if our emotions are put forward in investing, then the management that we have arranged for profit will be destroyed.
Working in cryptocurrencies does not need to bring emotions and panic, because in cryptocurrencies we must always have a strategy so that we can win by getting profits, so there is no need to worry about how much emotion and panic, because it is absolutely not needed in trading.
If you can put that in your attitude and heart then it is easy but we know that when this involves money ? everything will change because it is our hard earned funds so we the treatment will change and will always find way to make it safe even if we sometimes show panicking and stupid reaction, but eventually if you really want to invest in crypto then realization must be there that this currencies specially bitcoin will always bring profit in long term.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 02, 2021, 05:06:31 AM
if we let ourselves carried by our emotions, then it will not lead us into our goal but rather pull us down and commit mistakes again. Although  being emotional and even greedy when it comes to investments profits, is a human inborn but if we start controlling it then somehow we can minimize committing mistakes and losses.

For me, the best advice i can give is to set a target price when to buy and sell. If you have your plan and definitely your goal, then even if you are struggling to control your emotions but as long as you stick to your plan then you will never be in a huge loss.
That target is the thing that makes the difference between a newbie and a veteran. I know that there are more things that makes a person a veteran, but as long as you do not have a target when you get in, you will always be a newbie. So, it is like all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are type of situation where if you do not have a target you are definitely a newbie but if you have a target that doesn't mean you are a veteran.

When you get into any trade at all, any investment, any income bringing thing that means you need to know when you want to get out, even if it is a million dollars then you still have to know what you are doing and act accordingly, without that then you will always be running around not knowing what you should be doing and that will result with a loss 100% of the time.
Indeed. Emotions plays a very important role in trading. I have seen a lot of traders who are good at analyzing markets, trends and predicting coins with amazing accuracy. Controlling your emotions gives you a lot of opportunities in trading. But I also have seen a lot of traders that cannot control their emotions in trading just like they panic when prices started changing. They can't control their emotions and their greediness which lead them to losses. Newbie and veteran is totally different since veteran has lot of experiences which means they learn a lot of things on what they've experienced.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
September 02, 2021, 01:09:58 AM
if we let ourselves carried by our emotions, then it will not lead us into our goal but rather pull us down and commit mistakes again. Although  being emotional and even greedy when it comes to investments profits, is a human inborn but if we start controlling it then somehow we can minimize committing mistakes and losses.

For me, the best advice i can give is to set a target price when to buy and sell. If you have your plan and definitely your goal, then even if you are struggling to control your emotions but as long as you stick to your plan then you will never be in a huge loss.
That target is the thing that makes the difference between a newbie and a veteran. I know that there are more things that makes a person a veteran, but as long as you do not have a target when you get in, you will always be a newbie. So, it is like all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are type of situation where if you do not have a target you are definitely a newbie but if you have a target that doesn't mean you are a veteran.

When you get into any trade at all, any investment, any income bringing thing that means you need to know when you want to get out, even if it is a million dollars then you still have to know what you are doing and act accordingly, without that then you will always be running around not knowing what you should be doing and that will result with a loss 100% of the time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 01, 2021, 03:12:25 PM
Good trading is certainly based on sufficient knowledge. Trading requires structured management which we must pattern well. Human psychology emotions are natural, but if our emotions are put forward in investing, then the management that we have arranged for profit will be destroyed.
Working in cryptocurrencies does not need to bring emotions and panic, because in cryptocurrencies we must always have a strategy so that we can win by getting profits, so there is no need to worry about how much emotion and panic, because it is absolutely not needed in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
September 01, 2021, 02:47:58 PM
it's not bad for nft coins, but it's still too risky if we have little funds because the possibility to increase still takes more time, indeed I agree it's better for coins like you said which are the best top 10 rankings in CMC / CoinGecko only or those that are not risky obviously bitcoin and etherum.
Choosing to invest in NFT coins is considered high risk because the price is unstable even in the bull market, NFT projects will be analyzed in terms of detailed project development and assessment of the NFT content offered in their projects. NFT may be more suitable for short term trading but for investment then the choice of top 10 coins is recommended because it is certainty oriented even though the upward movement is not significant.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 01, 2021, 12:46:22 PM
True, I completely agree with you, but we have to look at tokens that have good market popularity and we believe for market speculation is also good, then we will hold the coin with a lot of lift.
Popularity tokens are certainly very good to hold because they can be very profitable, but if we have sufficient funds it may not be a problem, but if there are not many funds then we must give priority scale. because there are many good coins from all the coins circulating today, of course we hope that it is a coin with a very active trade that we need.

It's very easy to figure out now, you just have to look at the good NFT coins and also the coins that are often in the top 20 cryptocurrency rankings, because they are always good for everyone all the time.
it's not bad for nft coins, but it's still too risky if we have little funds because the possibility to increase still takes more time, indeed I agree it's better for coins like you said which are the best top 10 rankings in CMC / CoinGecko only or those that are not risky obviously bitcoin and etherum.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 01, 2021, 12:04:15 PM
Panic selling has always been something that is within us, the only difference is how big our panic is, but other than that, don't forget about greed, greed and dissatisfied are also very common for investors, when the price of the coin has gone up very high, but they still don't want to sell it because they are still dissatisfied, and finally the market is bearish before they can selling it
Motion can really affect a trader or investor's faculty to think of the right decisions when the market price starts to shake bringing about fear of one losing is already made profits from getting minimized. Although it's very hard to control emotions especially if one is trading or using the money they can not afford to lose causing over thinking and which can lead one to make a wrong decision.

It is very necessary for one to make use of risk management and trading or investing plan to enable us to avoid unnecessary thinking or fear of lose when the market by price is ranging. Our emotions can lead us to make wrong decision if our mind is not prepared to take risk that can have both advantages and disadvantages to out output.
Well, if we let ourselves carried by our emotions, then it will not lead us into our goal but rather pull us down and commit mistakes again. Although  being emotional and even greedy when it comes to investments profits, is a human inborn but if we start controlling it then somehow we can minimize committing mistakes and losses.

Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 01, 2021, 11:49:33 AM
Panic selling has always been something that is within us, the only difference is how big our panic is, but other than that, don't forget about greed, greed and dissatisfied are also very common for investors, when the price of the coin has gone up very high, but they still don't want to sell it because they are still dissatisfied, and finally the market is bearish before they can selling it
Motion can really affect a trader or investor's faculty to think of the right decisions when the market price starts to shake bringing about fear of one losing is already made profits from getting minimized. Although it's very hard to control emotions especially if one is trading or using the money they can not afford to lose causing over thinking and which can lead one to make a wrong decision.

It is very necessary for one to make use of risk management and trading or investing plan to enable us to avoid unnecessary thinking or fear of lose when the market by price is ranging. Our emotions can lead us to make wrong decision if our mind is not prepared to take risk that can have both advantages and disadvantages to out output.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 31, 2021, 09:51:54 AM
Emotions are the reason why most market participants don't make any money. They are attached to their money and don't want to lose it. The issue is that its this fear which makes them take profits early OR take losses way too late.

If you trade demo or if you back test some strategy you will see how easy it is to make money using a simple method. Whether its horizontal support/resistance, moving averages, RSI, Fibonacci, etc.

However when you put real money into the game, all of a sudden it becomes difficult. Why is that? Well its because money is involved and that is what is causing fear and greed for most people and thats how they lose money.

If you can't play the game right, you would really face some big problems.

Learning to control your emotion is very important and it's also necessary to understand the market movement as you are just likely to fail in the long run if you don't keep yourself updated of what is happening in the market. when you see there's high volatility and there's a pump and dump, you should get yourself used to when seeing people panic and do the right thing which is to do the opposite of what they are doing.

True, control your emotion, do not panic and it is important to know how to trade well and check the chart and know morw about the coins to avoid some losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
August 30, 2021, 07:12:07 PM

Emotions do play an important role in trading and investing. Fluctuating prices affect psychology and I think if we don't have a good trading and investment plan, we can panic and sell our tokens at low prices.
But if we have a good trading plan and invest for the long term, I think we will get profit as long as we hold the tokens.

Holding token indeed gave us more potential profit if we wait patiently for a long period of time, but the risk and frustration will be worst. You don't know how the scenario will sustain, sometimes your asset dip so much and in fact my experience with my old tokens was really a night mare. It went zero value this time, just because of wrong mindset; without any further updates of the project community. Too much excitement leads us to loss of opportunity because of our emotions.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
August 30, 2021, 06:52:02 PM
Emotions are the reason why most market participants don't make any money. They are attached to their money and don't want to lose it. The issue is that its this fear which makes them take profits early OR take losses way too late.

If you trade demo or if you back test some strategy you will see how easy it is to make money using a simple method. Whether its horizontal support/resistance, moving averages, RSI, Fibonacci, etc.

However when you put real money into the game, all of a sudden it becomes difficult. Why is that? Well its because money is involved and that is what is causing fear and greed for most people and thats how they lose money.

Learning to control your emotion is very important and it's also necessary to understand the market movement as you are just likely to fail in the long run if you don't keep yourself updated of what is happening in the market. when you see there's high volatility and there's a pump and dump, you should get yourself used to when seeing people panic and do the right thing which is to do the opposite of what they are doing.
Emotion is one of the hardest things that you do need to control off specially dealing with a very unpredictable market or whatever you are engaging specially if it do involves money or simply investment in general.

You should be aware on how you do react and how you do handle up yourself because not all would really be that good on handling their emotions which do really ends up on a disaster due to impulsive kind of
decisions.

Once you do gain sufficient experience then you would really able to handle it out as long you do progress.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
August 30, 2021, 05:55:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
August 29, 2021, 11:57:43 PM

Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
August 29, 2021, 08:46:46 AM
This is absolutely true, I remember the first time when I invested in bitcoin, my emotions were really tense, when the market went down, there was a strong break, inhibition also occurred.  Lol, after a while I got over that state.  For the panic-stricken nature, people usually lose control only when the price slips to a loss.  In that situation, just being patient will help the feelings get better.
But if you are ready in situation like this then Price dropping is a Heavens move for you because you havea  chance buying in discounted price again.

if you predicted that price will fall then you will sell before the drop and wait for a timing to buy again now with so much low value.

and this is not about panicking mate this is what we called strategy , "Buy low , Sell high "
Not all the opportunities we have been given a chance to take, sometimes we lost them. More often, those panic sellers will usually miss the opportunity to sell their coins at a higher price while those who have patience had been paid off.
Even we think that Buy Low and Sell High is a common strategy, however, there are times that we make it opposite "Buy High due to FOMO and Sell Low due to panic". In general, it was really hard to make it perfect especially when we are controlled by our emotions plus the volatility of the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
August 29, 2021, 07:06:29 AM
In coin trading, many mistakes are made in buying and selling with the emotional panic attack you mentioned. It should be known that if you are investing in coins, it is necessary to wait for at least 1 year for your investment.
You need to watch the coin you will invest in for 2-3 months closely and listen to the analytical comments. One of the most common mistakes is that the invested coin is taken randomly.
For instant trading, you must have a professional PC and max. Internet speed is required.

lots of profits..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
August 29, 2021, 02:28:44 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2021, 11:17:02 PM
This is absolutely true, I remember the first time when I invested in bitcoin, my emotions were really tense, when the market went down, there was a strong break, inhibition also occurred.  Lol, after a while I got over that state.  For the panic-stricken nature, people usually lose control only when the price slips to a loss.  In that situation, just being patient will help the feelings get better.
But if you are ready in situation like this then Price dropping is a Heavens move for you because you havea  chance buying in discounted price again.

if you predicted that price will fall then you will sell before the drop and wait for a timing to buy again now with so much low value.

and this is not about panicking mate this is what we called strategy , "Buy low , Sell high "
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
August 28, 2021, 07:49:21 PM
Not all had managed to revive their positivity after losing their money, only just a few of them are able to face the real consequence while the others are then to quit. I almost got to the point thinking like that but as I realize that this was just a test ourselves and to know if we are capable enough when it comes to crypto investment. If we quit, we no longer recover our losses, why not give some time to do it maybe in the next time around it all be good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 28, 2021, 10:35:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: