Pages:
Author

Topic: Noticeable New altcoins that launched in 2022 and 2023 - page 2. (Read 233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Arbitrum are one of the tokens I'm anticipating to have a massive price growth as we approach bull market. Aptos and Optimism are other coins that i have the same hope of going the same path. I'm doing cost averaging into these tokens. These tokens haven't experienced a bull market, a massive price growth and has a strong support behind it. These are the factors of the recent successful tokens last bull market, along with the trend, I hope that these tokens will get us good profits.

I don't shill but I personally believe that new tokens or tokens created during the bear market are the one who will rise during the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Arbitrum for me is one of the recent projects that launched recently. We all know how this layer-2 network really became popular because of first their airdrop.
Arbitrum because it is a layer-2 network, a new one that will compete with other layer-2 networks that already exist. And we saw how the total value  locked (TVL) on most of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platforms on this chain really grow.
Activity: 377
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Can you share some noticeable growth based altcoins names  which were launch in 2022 and 2023? For example: Arbitrum a new altcoin that launched in 2023 and become entered in top coins list. Then pepe! A memecoin which is also launched in 2023 and get so much attraction and it is standing among top100 altcoins.

Can you please write down such types of new altcoins names with having such massive growth? I want to analysis those for altcoins for future purpose

I Don't recommend anyone to buy anything. DYOR
Pages:
Jump to: