Pages:
Author

Topic: Novel coronavirus - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 18, 2021, 11:16:33 PM
Which country is the best country in New Coronavirus epidemic prevenNtion and control?
None other than Bhutan Mate, I believe that they are Zero infection but if we are looking for the country that fights and easily prevented the spread of Corona virus?
then it is Singapore , this country really did their best in prevention the spread and yeah they did succeed .
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 18, 2021, 10:22:41 PM
I believe, Taiwan is one of the best nations to successfully prevented and controlled the epidemic right from the start. Even before covid19 became a global outbreak, Taiwan was already testing and quarantining travellers that were coming from Wuhan, China. As of today, they only had a total of 1,153 cases with 12 deaths.

Activity: 53
Merit: 3
May 18, 2021, 05:35:30 PM
Which country is the best country in New Coronavirus epidemic prevenNtion and control?

Its hard to say which country is the best because every country is different. Some countries can not shut their borders and have big populations, other countries can close their borders because they are self sufficient and have a small population. There are certain measures a government can take to slow down the spread but depending on the mindset of the population it may not be enforceable. I am in Australia and we are handling it well, but I know north of us in East Indonesia they are handling it well as well, due to the fact they are islands so it is easy to close the ports when needed. I think as humans we should just identify that certain variables and situations exist the virus is easy to spread. And one of the variables is the mindset of the people and the ability of the government to enforce protocols.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 18, 2021, 05:20:14 PM
The one who understands that Covid is a novel virus. In this case the novel is science fiction.

Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 18, 2021, 03:59:23 AM
Cleanliness is half of faith. The Quran is more specific and says: “Truly, God loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.” [Quran 2:222]
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 18, 2021, 03:30:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: