Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is definitely an excellent time for personal mining - page 2. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
in an age of forbalitatas like this, it is indeed very difficult for us to become miners, given the uncertain prices and making miners feel very confused about unstable prices. What if they mine in large quantities.what if the price doesn't go up like this? What is expected is that it will be a loss for the miners themselves.And if the price goes up, the miners can get abundant profits.that is what we call investment. We can determine the selling price and buying price in a short time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
There are still a lot of cheap electricity in Asian countries. This is easy to find. The price of mining machines is now reduced. Small-scale personal operations are still very profitable.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
I don't think it will be profitable to mine personally, difficulty is still very high even though some miners in China has pull the plug. Might be better to just buy BTC and hold instead to solo mine which might give you a big head ache later as there are a lot of factors to consider, specially where you are going to get cheap electricity? and then mining gear are also very expensive.
Have you been doing it your own way now?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
The cost of buying cryptocurrency directly is too high, and the investment in mining is still much less than that of buying cryptocurrency directly. We have to control costs and risks
The cost of buying cryptocurrencies Bitcoin is not too high compared to a couple of months ago when it was almost double the current price. And you can always buy a fraction of a Bitcoin depending on how much you have, you can as well DCA.
Mining investment depends on a lot of factors such as your capital and access to cheap electricity, so it can only be relatively cheaper, but it's not always like that.
The cost of buying cryptocurrency directly is too high, and the investment in mining is still much less than that of buying cryptocurrency directly. We have to control costs and risks
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Difficulty hasn't changed for the current epoch. Any profitability change will occur in the next epoch. I highly doubt that it is very profitable for anyone right now. Difficulty remains unchanged and the price has dropped quite significantly.

The only time casual miners are able to get any significant profit is that if the difficulty drops drastically while the price rises at the same time. Else, difficulty tracks the profitability and you're better off just buying your coins.
why would you say so
Because China’s large mining farms have been closed, the computing power of the entire network has been reduced a lot, and the difficulty of mining has also been reduced. At this time, the amount of currency produced has increased, and the income of individual mining at home will also be Increase, plus a great tool, increase wealth is really easyhttp://file:///C:/Users/Administrator.BF-20210502SNVU/f655292903bc6dc7129293eab60914d.png
Pages:
Jump to: