Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to buy! - page 37. (Read 33758 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
The time is really suitable for buying, coins are cheaper than they were and it could be a good chance for the following raising. You can buy some alts and be calm about these investments.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
September 18, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
Yes buying coin right now in the cryptocurrency world would not be a bad idea the market fell as a result of bearish state so the prices are low and should be utilized
I agree with you there. With the recent situation the industry is in, coins are getting inexpensive due to some reasons and circumstances. These should be treated as opportunity to buy some coins to be resold after. It will be a big help.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
Next 2 years will be good time to buy! I wouldn't expect next bull run till then. Steady and slow growth from now is going to be our future till then.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
the decline within the rate of coins is indeed an opportunity to shop for some coins to be fixed within the long time, but the uncertainty and unpredictability of the marketplace make me doubt whether that is the proper time to shop for coins and i additionally do not know what's going to appear to the marketplace in the future.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
Yes buying coin right now in the cryptocurrency world would not be a bad idea the market fell as a result of bearish state so the prices are low and should be utilized
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
yes this is the time to buy, because soon the market will return to normal. this is the right time for us to add or start investing, cryptocurrency starts to recover and this is good news.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
Yes its absolutely right that during bear market is the right time to buy. Its totally good if we know some techniques in joining this business so that we will not be wrong on our actions. Like buying at red market or bearish market and sell at bullish market or green market. In that way you can gain more profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
You're absolutely right. Warren Buffet also said same. They best time to buy is when everyone is in FUD mood. That's when you get it cheap. But most of us wait till it gets popular and expensive before we jump in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

Yes, I agree this is a good time to buy. Now I really think it is profitable to buy coins that are included in the top. If you keep until the end of the year will be a good profit.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

a healthy grain in these words, of course, is, but it is very difficult to cope with emotions and not lose faith when the whole market is red..
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
September 15, 2018, 03:31:51 PM
few days ago it was perfect time to buy ethereum whenn it was 170 dollars)) now it is just "not bad" time to buy)
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
This current dip is a good time to invest in altcoins, but before you do that endeavour to make an extensive research on the particular cryptocurrency you want to invest in, make sure you are investing in something that holds high future liquidity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 15, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
It is very difficult to answer this question, but the prices have reached a very low level. You can now purchase by some of your money and then divide the rest of the money into several installments to enter from different prices
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 03:12:41 PM
Now is a good time to buy most of the alternative coins, because their country is generally low. I also start buying some coins for long-term storage.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
Yes, it's time to buy time. Because the market is running some lower at this time. If we now buy some coins. So in a few weeks, we can get more benefits.
Activity: 187
September 15, 2018, 02:57:06 PM
.Yes I also agree that it is the right time to give coins. But I prefer bitcoin than altcoins. Altcoin fluctuates but bitcoin prices are stable.
Activity: 310
September 15, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
i dont think so, it is very high risk if we wanna buy now. we cant know where the market goes
it will be wise if wanna buy if there is a sign that crypto will rise
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
I think you can always find great cois to buy at a low price, you just have to look for them, it may be easy as there are like 1500 types of coins at the moment.
Activity: 104
September 15, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
I think that the price of the ethereum is now very attractive for investment. $ 210 - very good price
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
Yes this is the right to buy and make your profit good because the price is going down and so cheap but you have to be patient and dont panic.
I agree with you there! Yes it is! The time to buy and enjoy! Everything is getting inexpensive than the usual price so i suggest you shouldnt sleep on that and go buy some
before it's too late, it would be better if we buy now because market movements are starting to improve. but still have to be careful because not all coins have good potential so you have to buy coins that are already strong in the market like ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: