Pages:
Author

Topic: Now it's time for staking - page 4. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
September 19, 2022, 10:24:17 AM
Beefy Finance is the most trusted and efficient DeFi that I know that supports multiple blockchain. They are offering flexible staking which means you don’t need to lock your tokens for a specific date to unstake it and you can earn reward every hour with auto compounding interest feature to maximize your profit. This yield optimizer offer the best APY in DeFi because they are using all the funds that they get on investing in different LP to gain interest.

Checkout: https://app.beefy.finance/
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 19, 2022, 10:12:36 AM
One that I know is Waves, they distributes earnings every month. Its not a top altcoin however but if you have a huge capital I think it will be worth recieving while you make money just by staking. Its far from SEC's scrutiny afaik.

ADA is a top altcoin. It sends out weekly. And just like Waves or EOS you don't need to deposit your coins out your wallet. EOS afaik is daily.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
September 19, 2022, 10:06:24 AM
Famz is there anyway someone can early month staking a altcoin? I don't want the yearly ones APY right? I want monthly and also I will like or prefer to stake BTC or USDT or any top altcoins like XRP or BNB just to be on the safer side, the year we are in a bear market but I am in for the long term so I really don't care about market situation.

You can only stake Bitcoin on centralized exchange because DeFi only accepts token native on there blockchain not unless you are open to use WBTC and other pegged Bitcoin tokens on different blockchain.

Binance is the CEX to stake both Bitcoin and USDT on there earn page. They have flexible or 30 days period staking that suitable to what you are looking for. Just don’t expect a high APR because you are using a less volatile coin unlike altcoins.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
September 19, 2022, 09:55:44 AM
When the market situation is no more a problem, it is time for you to accumulate as much possible. The focus is long term profiting, it is good to stake leading cryptocurrencies on the market. Now ethereum too have got into the list. This will bring good return in the long run. Whenever you prefer staking over holding, it is good to choose the right platform. According to be Binance exchange have provided with various staking features that give priority in different launch programs.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 19, 2022, 09:37:15 AM
Famz is there anyway someone can early month staking a altcoin? I don't want the yearly ones APY right? I want monthly and also I will like or prefer to stake BTC or USDT or any top altcoins like XRP or BNB just to be on the safer side, the year we are in a bear market but I am in for the long term so I really don't care about market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: