Pages:
Author

Topic: Now Moonforum.net is next Bitcointalk Forum - page 4. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 20, 2018, 04:34:57 PM
There is also an altcointalk forum. There are also quite a lot of people registered. The system of pumping ranks there is much easier than here, but in general it is very similar to bitcointalk . Also, there are some bounty of the company.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
Moonforum is much more beautifully made, many possibilities. I studied this forum and I really liked it more modern. I think that if people continue to communicate on the moonforum then it will be very popular.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

Are you really appraising the forum or advertising the forum? How do you think bitcointalk members will move on a forum which has only 1200 members. You are talking about quality, well, you can control a small number of people but now a forum where the total size is more than 2m. Bitcointalk is and will be the boss of all crypto forum, FYI.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
This forum has excellent prospects. Now all the bounties have already started to hold on this forum Amazix. I think it will continue to grow and will constitute a serious competition
Activity: 31
September 20, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
only seniors members are taking advantage in bitcointalk forum those who work hard even after putting good content they arent able to get merits now time for new forums to emerge so moonforum.net look right alternative for bounty hunters
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
I think some members, especially those who got banned or missed ranking up due to new forum rules moved to the new forum. There are also other forums that offer bounties but bitcointalk is one of the best forum since most ICOs choose these forum to promote their projects.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 20, 2018, 12:21:48 PM
After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

Majority of members of moonforum are also members of bitcointalk infact most bounty campaigns are usually advertised in that forum with a link which will eventually leads to btt there is nothing so special about that forum without referencing this forum above all I don't think there is any other forum that can stand the test of time with bitcointalk as far Cryptos related matters is concerned.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Though I don't see moonforum or any other clones of bitcointalk an immediate competitor of it but if the forum continues to make such decisions without any prior research about the effects it has on it's use. The forum is essentially forcing new users to buy membership and hence moving towards a format of paid forum.

That is proof that they are unable to provide the best for bitcointalk forums. One advantage can be obtained without having to pay if you have good quality.
There are other ways without having to pay if they are willing to explore this forum. Because they are lazy, they choose to move, but that is their right.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
Bitcointalk has been developed and used for a long time, with a large number of members. The name "bitcointalk 'also better suited to altcoin and tokens. I always choose Bitcointalk for demand
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 20, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
Well good, if they take on all the spammers, then it's something Bitcointalk doesn't have to worry about anymore.
I'd be very happy if all the airdrop/ICO spam moves over there, it's not really adding anything to the forum in my opinion.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
September 20, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
new roles of bitcointalk forum is fair, if you watch it fairly then this roles everyone should accept. i think no forum survive like bitcointalk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 20, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

There have been lots of forums like bitcointalk but even with the strict restrictions of bitcointalk, nothing can still reach like it. I think that the restrictions can even add the forum more quality so developers can trust it more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 20, 2018, 10:22:52 AM
 Smiley Ok, you can move to this forum and no need to promote it here. I think some members in Bitcointalk forum who are in the right place. Good luck to your new forum  Cool
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
September 20, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
Maybe i saw another moonforum, it is a crap, though i might cheeked a wrong website, what i saw is nothing near bitcointalk.org anyway as time move on, it may reach btt forum standard.
it's a crap forum that has been filled with thousands of crap topics. You can try to analyze it and OP is dreaming right now. So many big platforms have started here. let the spammers move from bitcointalk to the mooncrap forum. The creator of moon forum is oriented to the money and no more.
So many times i have seen a lot of copycat bitcointalk like this one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 09:05:57 AM
At the moment I think there is no need for hype
And every unsatisfied can move to moonforum, we need to keep the levels of meaningful discussion up in this forum

It is a stricter rule, but a sustaining one I believe
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Maybe i saw another moonforum, it is a crap, though i might cheeked a wrong website, what i saw is nothing near bitcointalk.org anyway as time move on, it may reach btt forum standard.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
i think it is good for us to have anothe forum so we can improve ourselves because here is almost no room for newbie or jr.member, we need merit to level up our rank. however, bitcointalk gives us a lot of choice about the bounty. so it depends on you what's best for you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
September 20, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
Nobody will miss them anyway. Those members who moved are the ones who think that earning ONE merit is a hell of a burden and only want to make money whatever it takes, even if it means spamming the forum and degrading the overall quality of discussion here. I could say that the forum glad that these spammers are moving away.

Though I don't see moonforum or any other clones of bitcointalk an immediate competitor of it but if the forum continues to make such decisions without any prior research about the effects it has on it's use. The forum is essentially forcing new users to buy membership and hence moving towards a format of paid forum.
No, you're getting it wrong. No one is forcing to buy memberships. What theymos is forcing is earning 1 merit to get to Jr. Member. This is to ensure that those newbies aren't getting anywhere before they show they could make a quality post in this forum. This has nothing to do with money. Do you know that the forum already holds BTC1500+ in cold reserve? Even if the forum stop selling its ads space, it will still able to support itself for many years.

If the forum continues to do nothing to the spammers, the quality of this forum will go down to zero and members who don't care about bounty, who just want to have a meaningful discussion, will stay away from here.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 20, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
I don't think so, because I see that the bounty in the moonforum is still small and the bounties in most moonforums are still connected to the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
The statement is too loud that the Moonforum is the second after the Bitcointalk, the Moonforum still has a small community and attendance, it can not be considered the competitor to the Bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: